Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

That's their choice. They sell their soul for money and fame. Not knowing the key to live on forever is protecting your soul. Money is nothing. Soul is eternal.
If you believe a soul is a real thing.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if a story came out exposing a prominent woman in Hollywood. It can't just be all men. Chris Brown, Beiber, etc almost positively dealt with some molestation by a women when they were coming up.
I'd believe it to be more likely those 2 you mentioned were molested by men than women.
And another one

Wow.

He a scientologist too? :smh:

Last edited:
The **** both those guys went through is super ****ed up, i cant even begin to fathom what that would be like at that age, with the fame too. ****ed up..
pretty sure most young celebs go through that. its a filthy business

That story of mike from stranger things firing his agent who has been accused was posted. I was going to ask if you guys think any of the kids on that show experienced that kinda stuff but it’s sad to think about.

I saw Paz de la Huerta accused him of forcing himself into her hotel room and raping her. I remember her from Boardwalk Empire and she had a reputation of being eccentric and drinking. Story mentioned she drank heavily after the rape.

Who is this guy you ask?

His name is John Kiriakou.

Who is John Kiriakou?

He's the whistleblower that broke the CIA torture story and the only person who did any time related to it. He went to jail for releasing the name of one of the torturers.

Kevin Spacey and Ratner :smh:

I didn't know the details of the Munn situation. I thought they dated, because I never heard him admit they never did anything later.

I don’t believe munn. She’s just trying to sell her story to get a paid interview so she doesn’t have to sell The box out in Europe or Dubai for a few months.

Harvey Weinstein reportedly used a web of private detectives, lawyers and even undercover former Mossad agents in a failed effort to stop allegations of sexual harassment and assault against him from being published.

Bruh...yall mans Spacey was out here wild'n

Actor Kevin Spacey Is CAUGHT . . . Topping Off Some Dude . . . In A PUBLIC PARK . . . AND Kids WERE CLOSE BY!!!

Some newly uncovered photos from 2000 show Kevin Spacey with a mystery man at an LA hiking spot. The pictures were taken in March 2000 when Spacey was seen at a newsstand before heading to a Studio City restaurant where he met the man, who looked to be in his 20s. They then made their way to a hiking spot near Chatsworth, California, where they could be seen up on the hillside for about an hour.

45F1E15B00000578-5054447-Kevin_Spacey_was_photographed_17_years_ago_cuddling_and_massagin-a-11_1509983623042.jpg

45F1E14F00000578-5054447-image-a-31_1509989323627.jpg
45F1E15500000578-5054447-The_encounter_headed_south_when_Spacey_was_seen_leaning_over_the-a-15_1509983623067.jpg

45F1E13F00000578-5054447-image-a-33_1509983721378.jpg

Spacey out here wylin. Someone was sitting on those pics since 2000 tho. Probably waiting for that big paycheck.

Back
Top Bottom