Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

marvel boys with the damage control :lol:

Damage_Control_Vol_3_1.jpg

It's crazy bc feminists will vilify men to the point that your condemned for doing manly things, then women will be complaining about men being too scared.
3 examples
1. Former Kentucky bball player Keyla Snowden had an ig post that said something like 'boys are so scared! If we're hugging for a long time or kissing, grab the booty!' kissing, that's obvious, but a long hug.... You could end up in the news.
2. A chick I know sub tweeted to some guy 'you should've kissed me! You should've pushed me up against the wall and kissed me'. Whoever son was just wasn't trying to risk that potential sexual assault case.
Screenshot_20180109-175711.jpg

Now that she doesn't get the attention that she shamed men into stop doing, she misses it.

Idk if yall see what's happening, but feminists are trying to slowly emasculate us. They're shaming us for having sexual urges. They only want to advances from men they like, but they've got men too shook. What was one bold is now a felony that will have you on the news.

Idk if yall see what's happening, but feminists are trying to slowly emasculate us.

It's obvious & it's deliberate.

For example, #TimesUp more than infers "Your time is up." Who's time? Men. Specifically now - white men. But all men will catch the heat from it eventually.

Reactions: wr
And ultimately, while the front is to remove white men from positions of power, the effect will do
more to divide the public while the insulated men in positions of power sit back & laugh.

And ultimately, while the front is to remove white men from positions of power, the effect will do
more to divide the public while the insulated men in positions of power sit back & laugh.

i think the point is to make dudes scared to use positions of power to get sex....

removing people from power is just a side effect

Honestly at 95, I wanna be able to say anything I want to anyone. Leave Stan be regardless of dementia or not.

Ultimately, in general, this is good. Some guys are resisting this way too hard. Obviously it was a huge issue and needed to be addressed. You’re complaining about them going too hard, but honestly it was the other way for a long time. **** isn’t going to balance perfectly immediately.

My best friend's mom who's only 55, has dementia, and we celebrated her bday last week.

Music is on and people are vibing, and she grabs me to the dance floor to dance, but she's dancing as if it's 1:30 am in the back of the vip and no one else is around but literally everyone is watching her. Grabbing my D, talking about she's gonna take me home, etc. Took 3 of her kids to get her off of me.
damn ***** she needed that snack real bad!

Seal Slams Oprah Winfrey
Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 8.57.39 AM.png

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/cel...ar-BBIeo6c?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

Seal has suggested Oprah Winfrey knew of Harvey Weinstein's alleged sexual misconduct.

The 'Kiss From A Rose' hitmaker took aim at the TV icon as he targeted her friendship with the disgraced filmmaker.

Sharing pictures of the pair together, Seal included the caption: "When you have been part of the problem for decades ... but suddenly they all think you are the solution."

The singer described Oprah as "sanctimonious" and appeared to accuse her of knowing about the allegations made against the Hollywood producer.

He wrote: "Oh I forgot, that's right ..... you'd heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young stary-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into. My bad. #SanctimoniousHollywood (sic)"

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 8.55.39 AM.png

Oprah previously addressed the sexual assault scandal on her own Facebook page, describing Weinstein's behaviour as "hideous".

She said: "I've been processing the accounts of Harvey Weinstein's hideous behaviour and haven't been able to find the words to articulate the magnitude of the situation."

Oprah made headlines after a speech she gave at the Golden Globe awards sparked speculation that she would run for president in the 2020 election.

In her powerful speech, Oprah spoke about press freedom, racism and sexual abuse before receiving a standing ovation with her closing words about the future.

She said: "I want all the girls watching here, now, to know that a new day is on the horizon. And when that new day finally dawns, it will be because of a lot of magnificent women, many of whom are right here in this room tonight, and some pretty phenomenal men, fighting hard to make sure that they become the leaders who take us to the time when nobody ever has to say 'me too' again."

Reactions: wr
they asked floyd mayweahter about the "me too" movement...

-We’re asking a lot of men, in light of the #MeToo movement, how men can grow in 2018.

Mayweather: The who?

-The #MeToo movement. Women speaking out about sexual assault.

Mayweather: When you say “me too” … When somebody is like, “I got a Rolls Royce, I be like ‘me too.'” When somebody say they got a private jet, I say, “Me too. I got two. Me too.”

-This is a very different —

Mayweather: Well, I didn’t know! My Me Too movement from the beginning was whenever somebody said what they have I’m like, “me too.” Somebody say they got a billion dollars, I say, “I made a billion dollars, me too.”

The reporter’s prompting finally got Mayweather to say, somewhat uncomfortably, that “sexual harassment, I don’t think it’s cool at all.” It took a lot of stumbling over his answer to even get those words out.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/floyd-...sponse-question-metoo-movement-194519205.html

Back
Top Bottom