Has Anybody NEVER Changed Their Avy????

Can I ask you guys a quick question on avy's? When you change it on your actual account, how long does it take for it show up on the side of your posts? I changed my avatar on my account, but it's my old avatar when i post.

Originally Posted by dland24

Changed my avy one time. Dont plan on ever changing this one though.....props to Paul.
pimp.gif

No problem, man. You sure you're going to stay with that avy, though? No minor tweaks... like let's say the Giants winning the World Series?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Changed my avy one time. Dont plan on ever changing this one though.....props to Paul.
pimp.gif

No problem, man. You sure you're going to stay with that avy, though? No minor tweaks... like let's say the Giants winning the World Series?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I didn't even have an avy for the probably the first 4 years having an account. And since I got one it hasn't changed, and I don't really plan on changing it. But then again, all this talk of changing avys has kinda got me thinking about changing avys........ hah

I didn't even have an avy for the probably the first 4 years having an account. And since I got one it hasn't changed, and I don't really plan on changing it. But then again, all this talk of changing avys has kinda got me thinking about changing avys........ hah

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I never changed my avy, been on here since 04...

been lurking since 01 though...

Yea, we all have...

Anyways, I change  mine all the time... Im sure I've done like 6 month stretches without changing it though.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I never changed my avy, been on here since 04...

been lurking since 01 though...

Yea, we all have...

Anyways, I change  mine all the time... Im sure I've done like 6 month stretches without changing it though.

I have yet to actually change it without changing it back right away. After having this avy for so long, it feels weird having it as something else all of a sudden.

i had 2 others for like 2 months each, but its been this one for the past 2 years... my first account i forgot the name and password
laugh.gif
but i kept the avy the same on that one the whole time i was with nt throughout gradeschool

I have yet to actually change it without changing it back right away. After having this avy for so long, it feels weird having it as something else all of a sudden.

i had 2 others for like 2 months each, but its been this one for the past 2 years... my first account i forgot the name and password
laugh.gif
but i kept the avy the same on that one the whole time i was with nt throughout gradeschool

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CP1708

Never changed my avy or sig since post #1

16,000 posts in almost 4 years
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's a lot of post in 4 years
eek.gif

S&T... same reason my count is so high. 
grin.gif

I used to have this as an avy but I changed it... for no reason in particular except TheGif23 was handing out avys
laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

Yo, on the low, I used to HATE that avy. Those two kids look so pie doin that mess.. And then to record it...
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

I used to have this as an avy but I changed it... for no reason in particular except TheGif23 was handing out avys
laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

Yo, on the low, I used to HATE that avy. Those two kids look so pie doin that mess.. And then to record it...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

sick.gif

same...

than i was like this dude must be a doucher...but he switched so its all good now
happy.gif

and i switch but it pretty much always revolves around the packers

or justin bieber
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

sick.gif

same...

than i was like this dude must be a doucher...but he switched so its all good now
happy.gif

and i switch but it pretty much always revolves around the packers

or justin bieber
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom