Has Anybody NEVER Changed Their Avy????

damn who gravedug this thread
laugh.gif

but since that fiasco when like nobody had an avy i haven't had one and that was like 3-4 months ago haha. but that bamma bout to make me an avy cause i was the last one to request one in that other thread
pimp.gif

damn who gravedug this thread
laugh.gif

but since that fiasco when like nobody had an avy i haven't had one and that was like 3-4 months ago haha. but that bamma bout to make me an avy cause i was the last one to request one in that other thread
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CP1708

Never changed my avy or sig since post #1

16,000 posts in almost 4 years
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's a lot of post in 4 years
eek.gif

S&T... same reason my count is so high. 
grin.gif

I used to have this as an avy but I changed it... for no reason in particular except TheGif23 was handing out avys
laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

Yo, on the low, I used to HATE that avy. Those two kids look so pie doin that mess.. And then to record it...
sick.gif

same...

than i was like this dude must be a doucher...but he switched so its all good now
happy.gif
I only had it b/c it was so funny to me. I'm changing it back when I get the chance 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by Down By Law

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by CP1708

Never changed my avy or sig since post #1

16,000 posts in almost 4 years
eek.gif
eek.gif
That's a lot of post in 4 years
eek.gif

S&T... same reason my count is so high. 
grin.gif

I used to have this as an avy but I changed it... for no reason in particular except TheGif23 was handing out avys
laugh.gif

5zqoh4.gif

Yo, on the low, I used to HATE that avy. Those two kids look so pie doin that mess.. And then to record it...
sick.gif

same...

than i was like this dude must be a doucher...but he switched so its all good now
happy.gif
I only had it b/c it was so funny to me. I'm changing it back when I get the chance 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom