has anyone been to cartimar recently?

I LOVE CARTIMAR lol

1996, when all my classmates were abusing their legit concords back and forth at the court, i got my breds from cartimar. it lasted almost 2 years!

1998 i bought another bred here and lasted for a year!

Cartimar to me is good ol nostalgia. It reminds me of a time when having these sneakers were so much fun and it didn't matter then if we had legits or fakes. We loved the NBA players who used these shoes (jordans, pennys, zooms, etc) and it made playing basketball for us a lot of fun.

but now i can say i've graduated from Cartimar. i copped my 1st legit pair  last year (13 breds) and now looking forward to the 11 72-10. that legendary season brings back a lot of great childhood memories. 

i still love CARTIMAR and i will buy again there in the future just for fun haha

i used to dream owning one of their Air Jordans SEALED in plastic at one of the shelves
roll.gif
 SO FRESH!!! lol

Back in the day yes. Another legit place before was Cash and Carry and Greenhills. I even bought my Air Force Max B at Cash & Carry. I also bought legit NIke running shoes at Greenhills. I remember way back in the late 90s stores in Greenhills would sell authentic nike shoes. Nowadays most of those legit retail stores in Greenhills sell fake shoes. That just saddens me.

Back
Top Bottom