Has anyone else been using StockX?

Got these from Stockx, how did these pass? Had to sell it back because of the box. Sneakers were good. But for the money, 4+ bills, I expect better.
aviary-image-1575667374226.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667406940.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667506668.jpeg

where did this ship from ?

stockx gave me grief for a box that was in better condition at the drop off spot a fre months back
that rip would not stop me from keeping the shoe though

Got these from Stockx, how did these pass? Had to sell it back because of the box. Sneakers were good. But for the money, 4+ bills, I expect better.
aviary-image-1575667374226.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667406940.jpeg
aviary-image-1575667506668.jpeg

not that it helps too much, but I’ve received boxes from them in significantly worse condition.

where did this ship from ?

stockx gave me grief for a box that was in better condition at the drop off spot a fre months back
that rip would not stop me from keeping the shoe though
damn, they really inspect thoroughly at Lafayette huh. Didnt check where it came from before sending it back. Tracking number didnt even update when it was delivered. When I ship to stockx its Moonachie, Jersey.

not that it helps too much, but I’ve received boxes from them in significantly worse condition.

Man you tolerate better than I do. Any pics if you like to pm or post, feel free.

Did you guys have issues lately with Stockx? pretty sure Im not the only one. 1. I had issues on chrome trying to print out the mailing label, had to switch to another browser. 2. last week I accepted the highest bid and it turned into an ask. 3. Tried to buy items and card declines.

Unstable site. The app doesnt seem to be better. Emailed support and they stopped replying :lol:.

I wish Goat and Grailed had the highest bid match like Stockx has.

I have a package coming in tomorrow. Fingers crossed the pair is good. A lot of unwanted pairs with defects has been pumping out lately.

damn, they really inspect thoroughly at Lafayette huh. Didnt check where it came from before sending it back. Tracking number didnt even update when it was delivered. When I ship to stockx its Moonachie, Jersey.

Man you tolerate better than I do. Any pics if you like to pm or post, feel free.
thats where i believe the shoes from the lafayette drop off are shipping from for some reason
are you in nyc or the east coast ?

I ordered the 1st jth pair on 11/23, but the 1st pair of jth didn't pass verification on 11/29. Then on 12/2 they got a verified order and 12/3 2nd order delivered. So the 1st order must've been shipped from another state, and 2nd order probably local.

Anyone think Stockx has stock of shoes that they sell themselves?

I bought Pure White 4's a while ago at like 7 in the morning and they shipped at like 9am the same day. I don't buy from them often, has anyone else had this experience?
100%, they probably keep returns. When y account got hacked and some bumass hacker copped shoes on my account, they sent the shoes even tho I told them I didn't make the order, I got my money back and then a month later they took the money again, I had to send them back to get my money back. They should've let me keep them for getting me hacked and fo freezing my credit card twice. But yeah, 100% they keep returns, cuz it sure as heck didn't go back to the selle (whom I suspect was the hacker).

Don't they have a store in NYC now where you can drop off items?

Yeah, just for drop offs tho. It's probably where they keep SOME stock to ship right there on spot, tho they have a place in Jersey for that.

100%, they probably keep returns. When y account got hacked and some bumass hacker copped shoes on my account, they sent the shoes even tho I told them I didn't make the order, I got my money back and then a month later they took the money again, I had to send them back to get my money back. They should've let me keep them for getting me hacked and fo freezing my credit card twice. But yeah, 100% they keep returns, cuz it sure as heck didn't go back to the selle (whom I suspect was the hacker).

Yeah, just for drop offs tho. It's probably where they keep SOME stock to ship right there on spot, tho they have a place in Jersey for that.
Wow, I take back what I said when all this hacking deal was happening. They don’t care about customers at all. StockX are greedy.

yea stockX is where u sell your bum pair with a busted box and missing lacebags/accessories, since they'll pass as DS and in "perfect condition." Also not sure why stockX sellers wait till the last possible minute to ship out. Dont know if that happens to other buyers or if its just my unluck

Lol... I don’t get why you’re so worried about the box when the shoes looks perfect. My Jordan 4’s came out extra flawed... copped a week or two ago and it bugs me. The wing look like it’s damn near about to pop out. It’s stitched in securely thankfully. They said they can’t do none for me. No discount code. Nada. They need a new system where you can see condition before purchase.
image.jpg

Idk, thats just me. Sell those 4s. Get you a nice pair. Never settle, except if you want it.
You know...those shoes are actually exclusive and probably won’t rerelease in the future. I see why you want it complete and 100% perfect.

My situation is different. These are mass produced and everyone is dumpin their flawed pairs on StockX. I’d be losing money if I were to sell it back Just to gamble for a perfect pair. I’m done with StockX bro... they need a better system where you can see the shoes before purchasing.

just saw this what them boys over and Goat and StockX gonna do now lol, still wouldnt sell high priced shoes on ebay though and they probably know this.
Exactly. I won't sell on eBay bc of chargeback scams and I won't buy on eBay bc it's mostly fakes.

Yup too many scammers on eBay.
Buyers can just open a case, return a different item, and sellers are at a loss.
Until eBay changes their policy, I won’t sell on ebay
Buying is also BS. You file a claim and eBay gives the seller three days to respond. Seller doesn't respond so eBay takes another week to get a refund. There whole system is so outdated.

Back
Top Bottom