Has anyone else been using StockX?

StockX transaction fees are now “make sure you don’t get scammed as a seller with chargebacks and returns” fees

eBay has always been good to me as a buyer if you know what to look for. I mean got a pair of fakes from StockX recently where I'm going through a lot of annoying back and forths with them even though I have 6 figures worth of purchases with them |l

Buying is also BS. You file a claim and eBay gives the seller three days to respond. Seller doesn't respond so eBay takes another week to get a refund. There whole system is so outdated.

kind of like Consignment stores charge and 20% for the sale

I didn’t bother with eBay and PayPal when I was able to sell shoes are Nike talk I’m certainly not gonna start with them now

too much fishy crap going on with eBay
im sticking with StockX and round two for now on

eBay has always been good to me as a buyer if you know what to look for. I mean got a pair of fakes from StockX recently where I'm going through a lot of annoying back and forths with them even though I have 6 figures worth of purchases with them |l
Damn that sucks. What shoe?

Been getting multiple promotion emails from Stockx every day. I have all email subscriptions turned off too. Can't get then to stop. Don't want to block email bc they come from [email protected] and that's where the emails come from when I buy stuff.

anyone suspect that stockx artificially inflates prices?

for example, Jordan 1 obsidians showed last night pairs sold at a price well above the lowest ask and highest bid price

anyone suspect that stockx artificially inflates prices?

for example, Jordan 1 obsidians showed last night pairs sold at a price well above the lowest ask and highest bid price

they are trying to test matching buyers with sellers from other countries and its glitching

I used StockX exclusively for a few years till they sent me a pair of fakes. Same issue as anyone trying to get anything thing done from support. Closed my account and started using goat. Prices are comparable but that “request return” option is appealing

Man stockx might have sold me fakes but this could be a nike flaw. Still unacceptable. This the DB 14 and one side should say lil rey and the other 16 years old

Attachments

• IMG_20191221_093107_138.jpg
    IMG_20191221_093107_138.jpg
    336.8 KB · Views: 314
I used StockX exclusively for a few years till they sent me a pair of fakes. Same issue as anyone trying to get anything thing done from support. Closed my account and started using goat. Prices are comparable but that “request return” option is appealing
Same here

I screwed up, I sold some kicks and put them as size 10 accidentally when my pair was actually 10.5 and sent them out

didn't realize til after.

watch them send me the wrong kicks back or something SMH

Stockx told me it's not a flaw and all I can do is resell it to them
FLAW: a mark, fault, or other imperfection that mars a substance or object.
By definition the shoes are flawed. They have 2 left tongues. How is SX defining flaw in this instance? That's straight BS. The only way to get these knuckleheads to stop this "sell them back on our platform" BS is to start making complaints. File with the BBB in these instances. They can't make SX do anything, but enough complaints will hurt their reputation, so it would be in their best interests to revisit there processes.

I had a bid accepted on a pair of AM97 Silvery Bullet Italy on Christmas day. Seller still hasn't shipped. 10 days, not a word from StockX.

Back
Top Bottom