Has anyone else been using StockX?

Yeah but not when you put the safety of the country at risk. Those terms are for customers. Not the employees they willfully infected. Nor the countless people they infected. They will not survive this. Not a chance.
The virus dies within hours on surfaces, so unlikely that they are risking customer safety. But I’m not so sure this will be what takes them down (if they do go down) as much as other factors. Honestly they’re such a big name and they have Gilbert behind them so I’d be shocked if they actually went under, but crazier things have happened.

The virus dies within hours on surfaces, so unlikely that they are risking customer safety. But I’m not so sure this will be what takes them down (if they do go down) as much as other factors. Honestly they’re such a big name and they have Gilbert behind them so I’d be shocked if they actually went under, but crazier things have happened.
Imagine having your name associated with this mess right now.

No. Sigh. Some people are curious and like to help others if they can. No strings attached. Seems crazy, I know.
I only reponded to homeboys quote cuz I was @ed. I didnt even read the quote. I'm sure it talks **** about me because that guy is a terrible human being but hes blocked anyhow.

why go this hard against stockx specifically? this is coming off fairly personal.
Not really. They have really shady practices and they put lives in danger. And they are keeping people's cash hostage in a pandemic. I'm doing what I can fit in my day to help. I just happen to know a lot of people.

And you are obsessed with Hopsin Hopsin .

It’s clear you’ve been rustled by him to the nth degree.

But please continue the high minded ad hominem & conjecture.
lol I just like to point out his clown behavior. They aren't perfect but they arent some evil company taking people's money and putting the country at risk like he suggests. They do 10k transactions a day and he freaks over one review on an anonymous review site. He could have made that review himself. He's a two bit lawyer scheming for a lawsuit bc a company has struggled during a pandemic. I find that to be roach level behavior and I'm going to point it out.

Not really. They have really shady practices and they put lives in danger. And they are keeping people's cash hostage in a pandemic. I'm doing what I can fit in my day to help. I just happen to know a lot of people.
I'm not sure how they're keep ppl money is hostage i just received a payout over $500 money. It was a few days late due to the pandemic going on, but they didn't hold my money hostage.

Wow.... care to expand on that?

I'm not here to bash the company as a whole as my experience with them, for the most part, has been positive. Well at least until this month that is. I'm a Level 4 seller with 176 transactions and $43,000 total. I've had 1 sneaker rejected in the past which was entirely my fault as the bottom soles were dirty since the retailer shipped them to me that way and I never bothered to check before shipping. I've had 0 streetwear items rejected and most, if not all, of my streetwear items have gone to Detroit in the past before the outset of this pandemic. But this month alone I've had 2 streetwear items rejected and the reason they noted for both was "signs of wear or prior use that do not meet our condition standards." Please see pics below as evidence they provided. Note, neither of these items were previously worn and I inspected them myself after they returned them to me and I see absolutely no signs of wear.

First item: Nike X Fear of God Jacket (top picture is the size tag from the inside collar)
CF1F1B08-FA96-4535-9A14-660DCD145F20.jpeg
9B620236-2F84-4C61-BF89-B96DC3C22BF8.jpeg

2nd Item: Essentials Hoodie
B6D3DD94-ED47-422E-B076-58CE31922981.jpeg
37247C35-922A-462D-9452-AD52839C9DAA.jpeg

I'm not here to bash the company as a whole as my experience with them, for the most part, has been positive. Well at least until this month that is. I'm a Level 4 seller with 176 transactions and $43,000 total. I've had 1 sneaker rejected in the past which was entirely my fault as the bottom soles were dirty since the retailer shipped them to me that way and I never bothered to check before shipping. I've had 0 streetwear items rejected and most, if not all, of my streetwear items have gone to Detroit in the past before the outset of this pandemic. But this month alone I've had 2 streetwear items rejected and the reason they noted for both was "signs of wear or prior use that do not meet our condition standards." Please see pics below as evidence they provided. Note, neither of these items were previously worn and I inspected them myself after they returned them to me and I see absolutely no signs of wear.

First item: Nike X Fear of God Jacket
CF1F1B08-FA96-4535-9A14-660DCD145F20.jpeg
9B620236-2F84-4C61-BF89-B96DC3C22BF8.jpeg

2nd Item: Essentials Hoodie
B6D3DD94-ED47-422E-B076-58CE31922981.jpeg
37247C35-922A-462D-9452-AD52839C9DAA.jpeg
That sucks. They probably have people doing products they aren't used to bc of Detroit being shut down. To be expected with everything going on, but still sucks for you. Did they at least waive the fee for it being kicked back?

That sucks. They probably have people doing products they aren't used to bc of Detroit being shut down. To be expected with everything going on, but still sucks for you. Did they at least waive the fee for it being kicked back?

THIS is exactly what I'm thinking. These dudes outside of Detroit probably aren't normally authenticating/verifying FOG or FOG collab items. I'm almost 100% positive that both of these items would've passed if they were sent to Detroit as all of my FOG items have gone there in the past.

They waived the fees for both, but unfortunately charged $13.95 shipping for each. I'm not crying about it, but really just seems unfair

I'm not sure how they're keep ppl money is hostage i just received a payout over $500 money. It was a few days late due to the pandemic going on, but they didn't hold my money hostage.
Your situation being resolved doesn't mean others hasn't. You an alt for Dbplay?

How do you send to alternate stockx authentication centers? Anyone have a way to change the UPS shipping label or something?

Your situation being resolved doesn't mean others hasn't. You an alt for Dbplay?
Bro just reading through the thread and from a totally neutral set of eyes you do seem weirdly semi-obsessed with them. Also, you seem to come kinda wildly at anyone who goes against what you say in almost a fanatical way. I get you're trying to prove your point but you don't seem to have much empathy for their situation but like every other company trying to navigate this unprecedented situation they're going to slip up. You going after the meat packing plants this same way and various other places of businesses that have had spikes in covid cases?

Capes capes and more capes. Is this a meat packing forum? Please stop responding to me. I've blocked damn near everyone in here. Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom