Has anyone else been using StockX?

lol I just like to point out his clown behavior. They aren't perfect but they arent some evil company taking people's money and putting the country at risk like he suggests. They do 10k transactions a day and he freaks over one review on an anonymous review site. He could have made that review himself. He's a two bit lawyer scheming for a lawsuit bc a company has struggled during a pandemic. I find that to be roach level behavior and I'm going to point it out.

I can understand disagreeing with Hopsin Hopsin (I am not defending him or his words) I just don’t believe we need to attack/undermine posters who disagree with us.

You have a lot to add and I appreciate your contributions; just would prefer the debate to be less hostile.

Prolly coming from EU
Oh, snap.. I did not think about that, bro. I just checked and it did say “Veldhoven” on the history. They are a pair of London’s, and I didn’t know they that they have a stockx set up out there. Makes sense

i forgot to turn on vacation mode and a item sold. Thats my 30th sale and iv'e never not followed through with a sale. I emailed them and explained to them what happened but i still haven't heard back. Do you think they will wave the Fee?

i forgot to turn on vacation mode and a item sold. Thats my 30th sale and iv'e never not followed through with a sale. I emailed them and explained to them what happened but i still haven't heard back. Do you think they will wave the Fee?

Try reaching them via Twitter, they do not respond to emails, like at all...

I sold about 40 things there and then they said one of my items was worn and sent them back. They were asking me to front the return shipping, but I just explained to them that this was my first time having any issues and they waived the fees thankfully.

if you're selling, how do asks work when you place an ask that already exists? like who gets their ask filled first?

if you're selling, how do asks work when you place an ask that already exists? like who gets their ask filled first?

First in first out I believe unless it's a foreign seller. Then it may come down to currency conversion and whichever one is cheaper.

only my second sale on StockX and I already have a problem.

I sold 2006 military jordan 4's that were deadstock condition.

upon verification they did not pass due to manufacturer defects, which they gave me a photo of the wing snapped off.

This damage must have been done during the verification process.

now im left with a ruined pair of jordan 4's and no money, WTF

upon verification they did not pass due to manufacturer defects, which they gave me a photo of the wing snapped off.

Could have happened in shipping, but yea that sucks. Sorry man.

Could have happened in shipping, but yea that sucks. Sorry man.
i doubt it, you'd have to bend the wing for it to snap like that. plus the sneakers are safely packed inside the shoebox.

StockX screwing me over bro, shouldn't they have some kind of insurance for these issues even if it was a shipping damage?

I think we have to start taking pics before sending with a date next to it for proof, it may not help but better safe than sorry

i doubt it, you'd have to bend the wing for it to snap like that. plus the sneakers are safely packed inside the shoebox.

StockX screwing me over bro, shouldn't they have some kind of insurance for these issues even if it was a shipping damage?

shipping is usually the responsibility of the seller in almost all cases. If you sold to someone on here or on Facebook, same thing. The buyer would complain if the shoe arrived damaged because they would chalk it up to the seller not packaging it properly. Old shoes can fall apart. I had a DS pair of cherrywood 16's and the rubber bit at the bottom of the shrouds broke on one side.

shipping is usually the responsibility of the seller in almost all cases. If you sold to someone on here or on Facebook, same thing. The buyer would complain if the shoe arrived damaged because they would chalk it up to the seller not packaging it properly. Old shoes can fall apart. I had a DS pair of cherrywood 16's and the rubber bit at the bottom of the shrouds broke on one side.
if item was damaged during shipping then i'm entitled to a claim filed to UPS.

looks like a last resort is to file a small claims suit

Mailed shoes on Wednesday, already got paid.

I resold shoes that failed inspection for “yellow” midsoles For a shoe that has yellow midsoles. Sold it for $20ish more than I did a couple months ago... so I pretty much made back that return shipping they charged me. Annoying, but it was fast this time.

At first I liked the idea of stockX. Until I bought a shoe for $250. After the fees shipping and tax it was more than I wanted to spend. This internet sales tax is garbage and makes me want to find ways to buy without tax like I managed to do yesterday. I could deal with the fees if it weren’t for taxes on top of it.

At first I liked the idea of stockX. Until I bought a shoe for $250. After the fees shipping and tax it was more than I wanted to spend. This internet sales tax is garbage and makes me want to find ways to buy without tax like I managed to do yesterday. I could deal with the fees if it weren’t for taxes on top of it.
Same i almost bought untill final checkout plus with that new fee its ridiculous. I said f it went to Goat and sent to my boy crib in a no tax state right across the border, saved about $80 on 2 pair

if item was damaged during shipping then i'm entitled to a claim filed to UPS.

looks like a last resort is to file a small claims suit
I hope you bought insurance while shipping and have the receipt. The minimum some shipping companies offer is $50 coverage.

Back
Top Bottom