Has anyone else been using StockX?

Update. I received 2 payments last night after battering them with e-mails. The problem is, it's for the last two pairs I sent so still have 2K pending (all on pairs I sent ages ago). Another thing that they kept saying was that my wallet wasn't verified, but I changed NOTHING and the payments went through. This means they were / are stalling. I can't bear it anymore so have decided to ignore for a week so I don't stress myself out. Will continue to hound them after that. Basically they just feed you s**t about how it's something you're doing / not doing, when in reality they are sitting on the cash for whatever reason, tax / interest idk.

Update. I received 2 payments last night after battering them with e-mails. The problem is, it's for the last two pairs I sent so still have 2K pending (all on pairs I sent ages ago). Another thing that they kept saying was that my wallet wasn't verified, but I changed NOTHING and the payments went through. This means they were / are stalling. I can't bear it anymore so have decided to ignore for a week so I don't stress myself out. Will continue to hound them after that. Basically they just feed you s**t about how it's something you're doing / not doing, when in reality they are sitting on the cash for whatever reason, tax / interest idk.
weird, ive sent them ton of emails with no help

at least you got paid

at least you got paid
:rofl:

only 400, they still got my 2K (and this is GBP not USD)! I ranted at them on twitter and they said they'd reach out via email which they did, I was pretty hardcore, basically calling them ***holes in CAPS. Not proud of myself tbh but it worked. And made me stressed lol. When I'll see the other payments who knows. Good luck getting yours man :emoji_fingers_crossed:

did you verify your payment via desktop?

they emailing me saying it has to be done that way, if you click the link via mobile phone it goes through the app and doesn't actually verify it

FYI: just did it, both payments were released

Last edited:
:rofl:

only 400, they still got my 2K (and this is GBP not USD)! I ranted at them on twitter and they said they'd reach out via email which they did, I was pretty hardcore, basically calling them ***holes in CAPS. Not proud of myself tbh but it worked. And made me stressed lol. When I'll see the other payments who knows. Good luck getting yours man :emoji_fingers_crossed:
Don’t stress. You’ll definitely get your money eventually. Honestly the best thing you can do is forget about it. I know it’s a lot of money but they really are just holding it they’re not gonna take it.

did you verify your payment via desktop?

they emailing me saying it has to be done that way, if you click the link via mobile phone it goes through the app and doesn't actually verify it

FYI: just did it, both payments were released

I only use desktop for stockX now (since March anyhow :rofl:) My wallet has always been verified when linking Hyperwallet with PP. Good news about your payouts man!

Don’t stress. You’ll definitely get your money eventually. Honestly the best thing you can do is forget about it. I know it’s a lot of money but they really are just holding it they’re not gonna take it.

Good advice man - Since 2 payments have been processed the rest should follow, but yeah no point getting twisted over it. Wouldn't care so much if it wasn't a decent chunk of cash.

Last edited:
the shoes that got authenticated ;last week, I had a torn lid on the corner

got accepted no problem and it was a pretty bad tear

These changes seem like meaningful steps in the right direction, particularly the customer service upgrades. Hopefully they follow through with it.
F6E454E7-2FED-45F8-B23D-D901F0544156.jpeg

^^ If they back to normal, where are my 2K worth of payouts?? There are bids I wanna accept but no way atm. There is definitely disparity between US and EU operations. You can only use bank account for HW in USA for instance. If things are getting better across the pond, when they gonna turn attention to EU ffs.

^^ If they back to normal, where are my 2K worth of payouts?? There are bids I wanna accept but no way atm. There is definitely disparity between US and EU operations. You can only use bank account for HW in USA for instance. If things are getting better across the pond, when they gonna turn attention to EU ffs.

In USA and still using PP for HW.

In USA and still using PP for HW.

I meant you can't use bank a/c in EU - In USA you can use PP or bank (worded my post wrong).. Anyhow, all this info is in the mega small print under help tab on HW homepage.. so boring. That live chat lol... it will just get overwhelmed instantly, they need to just pay sellers on time and stop apologising all the time.. action speaks louder than words.

Wow, after sending me the wrong size they're saying my only options are a refund or to keep it and take $20 off my next purchase. No option for them to get me what I actually ordered. ****ing whack.

HAHA stockx has live chat now. Cant wait until all those useless live agents get yelled at by 16 year olds. Imagine having to take so much **** from everyone and cant talk back because customers are always right, I would reevaluate my life and quit ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom