Has anyone else been using StockX?

that just means that it hasn't been logged in as received on their end yet. I sent an item last Monday and it arrived Wednesday. They didn't update it to received until this morning. It just got authenticated and I got paid like an hour later.
Oh yea I know. It happened to me during June and had to wait till almost end of July for payout. Just wondering what’s the time frame now since they said it’s back to “normal”.

On another note while I know StockX has been absolutely terrible for sellers as a buyer I’ve had 0 complaints.

All my orders have been completely fine and besides the long shipping times I haven’t had a bad experience yet

Happy that eBay is doing this because you can still find some great deals on eBay if you look around enough.

I’m surprised it took em this long to finally do this

let’s just hope they don’t startcharging extra fees and leave the no fee for shoes sold over $100

Man I tried to make an appointment with stockx. But the stupid website and app are giving issues. When I try pressing the button to sell at the highest bid, the confirmation screen says I placed my highest ask :lol:. Not the first time this happened. Canceled my appointment. And they're quite booked.

What’s the time frame now for Payouts? Sent an item in on Wednesday to the Tempe location and they received it yesterday. But on their site it still says “En route” but when you click on it it says “Delivered” in smaller print. Thought they’re back to normal.
I send to the GA location and I have an item that will be delivered two weeks ago as of tomorrow and it's still saying en route

the turn around time got better and got worse again pretty quickly

I agree with the above. My last item was received by StockX on 10/1 and I literally just received payout today. Almost 2 weeks wait time

I hope it stays that way...But I feel like once this starts picking up some steam and more people start selling/buying big ticket items they will introduce some fees. Hope I'm wrong though!

I send to the GA location and I have an item that will be delivered two weeks ago as of tomorrow and it's still saying en route

the turn around time got better and got worse again pretty quickly
That sucks. The main reason I decided to try to sell is because they said they’re back to normal. Stupid me. Oh well...nothing I can do but wait. At least it’s not an expensive item.

I hope it stays that way...But I feel like once this starts picking up some steam and more people start selling/buying big ticket items they will introduce some fees. Hope I'm wrong though!

So ebay has no seller fees???? Or they just mean no authentication fees?

Is Flight Club owned bu Stock X now?

Did they change their online store where instead of buying from them directly you’re actually buying it from someone who is shipping to them like Stock X does?

Is Flight Club owned bu Stock X now?

Did they change their online store where instead of buying from them directly you’re actually buying it from someone who is shipping to them like Stock X does?
FC partnered up with GOAT not SX

Ah yeah it was GOAT not SX. So are they still holding stock and shipping from their physical stores or is their online inventory basically GOAT’s inventory?
I wanted to pass by their storefront in NYC but it appears to be closed and they are only shipping items

it was shipped to NJ
plot twist, a pair of shoes was delivered Monday, got notification it arrived to be verified today, got notification of payment today

though a supreme beanie takes two weeks

got these ol' community college *** mfer's telling me on the chat that they're backed up and processing shipments in the order they receive them

tenor.gif

My item showed “Item Verified” but when you click on it it says “An authenticator is verifying your item” for a couple of hours. I did a live chat and the agent said there was delay in payout and a slight processing error and that he got my payout issued but it will take 1-2 days to process. Why does it take 1-2 days to process a PayPal payout? It shows sale completed.

Guess sneakercon’s hiring in queens for eBay.

So much for Stock X being caught up. They received one of my shoes on Thursday & they still have not paid out. :smh:

PO

Back
Top Bottom