Has anyone else been using StockX?

How does verification and payout work now? My stuff reached them today, and it changed to Item Received at Stockx. Just checked now and it says Item Verified. The order is still under pending though and no money sent. From what I can tell all my payout settings are setup

edit. just checked twitter and it's a flood of complaints as usual, and a big chunk of them are about how peoples items have been sitting verified and no $$$ sent lol. typical stockx

How does verification and payout work now? My stuff reached them today, and it changed to Item Received at Stockx. Just checked now and it says Item Verified. The order is still under pending though and no money sent. From what I can tell all my payout settings are setup

edit. just checked twitter and it's a flood of complaints as usual, and a big chunk of them are about how peoples items have been sitting verified and no $$$ sent lol. typical stockx

Pre-Holidays, they would usually cash out the day that the shoes/item is marked “verified”. Lately, I get cashed out the day after my item is marked verified.

TL;DR: expect to be cashed out by tomorrow.

Bought a pair of zebra’s for my sister on the 12th and there scheduled to be delivered today via DHL from London

Bought a pair of Shatter Backboard 3.0’s for my girl on the 13th and the seller hasn’t shipped........ should I be worried? I’m pissed Flight Club has her size for $85 less

Keep those UPS drop off receipts. Seeing a few reddit posts about people getting their PS5s/shoes stolen at the Lithia Springs UPS hub before an empty box or random junk gets passed to the stockx warehouse in GA.

Last edited:
sold something thru ebay authentication. delivery to astoria ny hub on dec 8. no movement since (today is dec 12). how long does ebay take to authenticate and send out? faq says 2 days...thats obviously not true. im hesitant to sell using this program again
I get paid when the buyer pays, then I ship to their authenticator.

Keep those UPS drop off receipts. Seeing a few reddit posts about people getting their PS5s/shoes stolen at the Lithia Springs UPS hub before an empty box or random junk gets passed to the stockx warehouse in GA.
bro you get a text message at all UPS drop off's receipt not even needed

Soon as shipment is scanned in custody of UPS it is then UPS responsibility to deliver it.
That's not sufficient but do you.
how is that not sufficient ? The parcel scan contains the detailed item description size make up weight set at 2kg. Buyers address sellers address pretty much everything

Soon as shipment is scanned in custody of UPS it is then UPS responsibility to deliver it.

how is that not sufficient ? The parcel scan contains the detailed item description size make up weight set at 2kg. Buyers address sellers address pretty much everything
No proof you didnt just ship an empty box if you dont have the receipt that shows the exact weight of the package, not just the generic weight on the label.

No proof you didnt just ship an empty box if you dont have the receipt that shows the exact weight of the package, not just the generic weight on the label.
Stock x are not the best I agree but they are not that shady. UPS drop off points do not have weight scales btw so it’s impossible. Your gonna have to drive to an actual UPS location. If I sold a hype expensive shoe worth thousands then yea I would take precautions but otherwise no.... just gonna drop off to local collection point

Stock x are not the best I agree but they are not that shady. UPS drop off points do not have weight scales btw so it’s impossible. Your gonna have to drive to an actual UPS location. If I sold a hype expensive shoe worth thousands then yea I would take precautions but otherwise no.... just gonna drop off to local collection point

It's not about StockX being shady or not shady. Whoever handles their insurance will likely want sufficient evidence that the package you shipped had a reasonable weight that was in line with what a gaming console typically weighs.

Last edited:
What are the chances StockX inflates the listed last sold price than the actual price it sold for? Think it happens a lot?

Back
Top Bottom