Has anyone else been using StockX?

I sold a hoodie last week. They verified authentication last Wednesday. It's been almost a week since and it's still stuck on "Payout Pending." Such bull****

Article
eBay is trying to get more market share by authenticating shoes valued at over $200.

but my understanding is that eBay sets the price and charges 20%.

they Have got to be high out of their minds if they think they’re going to succeed by setting the prices for people’s shoes.

I have a pair of foams I never wore. The bottoms are icy but there is some dents in the shoe since their foams and some glue stains. Are those considered manufacturing flaws? Will stockx pass them?

Article
eBay is trying to get more market share by authenticating shoes valued at over $200.

they Have got to be high out of their minds if they think they’re going to succeed by setting the prices for people’s shoes.
if that's what they're charging I don't need them to authenticate ****

michael-keaton.gif

Article

Where'd you see Ebay will set the price and charge 20%?

I have a pair of foams I never wore. The bottoms are icy but there is some dents in the shoe since their foams and some glue stains. Are those considered manufacturing flaws? Will stockx pass them?

Do you have pics of the flaws?

I don’t think that article mentioned sneaker authentication. The earlier article you posted, says no seller fees for sneakers sold over $100.

I think that’s because it literally just launched.

There’s no way eBay is gonna waive all final value fees AND not charge for providing an authentication service.

They’re a business, not a public utility.

Do you have pics of the flaws?
Here you go. Those little dents are all over the shoe. Didn't even realize they were there when I bought them.

Attachments

• 20201029_151319.jpg
    20201029_151319.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 20201029_151246.jpg
    20201029_151246.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 919
I think that’s because it literally just launched.

There’s no way eBay is gonna waive all final value fees AND not charge for providing an authentication service.

They’re a business, not a public utility.
Don’t know what their intended business model is planned for this, might just be fee free to initially get sellers back listing on eBay. The “setting the price and 20%“ is also just speculation at this time, not based on the articles posted.
I think folks asked about it on social media when they first announced their sneaker authentication. ebay on twitter replied confirming no seller fees as the first article clearly mentioned.

I think seller is not shipping out mochas to me
I can’t even contact StockX on their email cas they say they’re no longer being contacted directly and to use the help page FAQ crap.
Man they better find me another pair cas the price jumped now from the day I purchased it at

Ebay will never pass Stock X unfortunately. They made it better for the seller than the buyer. Because the fact of the matter is, everyone on ebay is still charging stock x prices if not more. The greed is real.
The price is the price. Seller gotta make a little extra when dealing with scammy assed Ebay buyers.

Back
Top Bottom