Has anyone else been using StockX?

Sucks it happened but oh well. At least they didn't fight me on it.

Screenshot_20210306-090952_Gmail.jpg

First purchase ever on Stockx and they sent me the wrong item. SMH. Ordered a Frank Thomas Bowman Tiffany RC and they sent me the base Bowman RC, which is about $200 less in value. Contacted CS and awaiting a response.

First purchase ever on Stockx and they sent me the wrong item. SMH. Ordered a Frank Thomas Bowman Tiffany RC and they sent me the base Bowman RC, which is about $200 less in value. Contacted CS and awaiting a response.

It took them 4 days to respond, but luckily they didn't fight me on this and sent me a return label.

That message from StockX doesn't make any sense.

How're they charging him a 15% fee which is apparently $1,083.30 (unless i'm misinterpreting this). So he must have sold some Dior 1's that didn't pass because 15% fee equates to an item cost of $7,222.

Seems fishy :emoji_thinking:
He won't say where he got them from so that's a red flag right there

Sold a pair of LeBron 7 MTAG on Stock X. Sent them in for verification and they passed. The next day I receive notice they are on the way back. I inquired and they said they were rejected for yellowing on one shoe and sent a pic of yellowing in the upper collar area. What's confusing to me is Stock X says on their web site that any shoe over 5 years old would be considered deadstock with imperfections that are uncontrollable like yellowing. These are almost 11 years old, why did they return them? The other odd thing is the ask price is now gone from the site even if I resend them in again. Anyone have any advise about what to do here. I forgot to add they want to charge me $15 for the defect. Is it possible the ask price was fictitious and there was no buyer?

These are not the only pair they rejected under odd circumstances in the last month. I had a pair of sz 13 Kobe 6 Supreme Chaos that I wasn't planning to sell but I saw a $700 bid so sent them in. To my surprise, they rejected them for a small glue blob on one shoe on the heel plate which is plastic. You could knock it off it your fingernail. (which I did after getting them back). Anyway after getting them back I was going to send them back in but the bid was now gone. The highest bid was $275. Also, they said they were charging me a $15 fee.

Are they putting in fake bids and covering there butts by rejecting the shoes for very minor issues? I'm very suspicious. Remember, both of these pairs are high price shoes. The LeBron was a grand.

You’re not the only one, I sold a pair of Cav 4s and then I get an email after shipping my shoes out that my shoes didn’t pass because of yellowing on the tabs and the leather looked like it was rubbing off..
I looked into their disclaimer and you are right they state any shoe older than 5 years will have yellowing issues and the leather had some sort of sparkle on it and that’s due to it being stored for 12 years along with the black plastic the shoe is wrapped in inside the shoe box (no tissue paper).
I presented my case and how they were wrong to reject me because my shoes were DS, I had no control on how the shoe was going to age. They didn’t want to hear me. Whoever oversees the operations there is a ******.

Does StockX ship from Hong Kong or do any business there?
I was wondering the same thing... ordered laser blue am 90s and stockx sent me the waiting to authenticate email then a day later i got tracking info from hong kong. They got here in 3 days to! These u.s. based companies slacking lol. Glad to see this happens.

I didn’t expect my shoes to sell so fast. I have a DS pair but I bought off the hash wall with no top. I couldn’t get any offers for them since I listed them last year. Now they just sold on Stock X for double of what I wanted and I listed this morning. I have a similar pair with the same box. Going to try and get the label off it and put it on that box. It should be interesting.

I didn’t expect my shoes to sell so fast. I have a DS pair but I bought off the hash wall with no top. I couldn’t get any offers for them since I listed them last year. Now they just sold on Stock X for double of what I wanted and I listed this morning. I have a similar pair with the same box. Going to try and get the label off it and put it on that box. It should be interesting.
Are you going to steam it off or are you just going to try to carefully pick it off?

Are you going to steam it off or are you just going to try to carefully pick it off?
I unsuccessfully tried picking it off months ago and it tore half the label but not to bad. I just cut out the label, made it flat, and tried my best to put it together. It doesn’t look terrible. If I would have did this method first it def could have passed. If it passes their inspection great but if not I should be able to sell it with the new box. I mean the new shoe odor is still super strong with it.

I unsuccessfully tried picking it off months ago and it tore half the label but not to bad. I just cut out the label, made it flat, and tried my best to put it together. It doesn’t look terrible. If I would have did this method first it def could have passed. If it passes their inspection great but if not I should be able to sell it with the new box. I mean the new shoe odor is still super strong with it.

Use a hair dryer, heat it up to melt the glue. Then, put it on the other box. Try it first with one you don’t care about. I’ve done this many times for shoes in my own collection that I’ve picked up at a disco for a no box top.

Anyone ever get shoes returned to them because they said it had manufacture flaws like glue? This is so ridiculous. They even have it on their site that they allow minor flaws to pass through. I'm trying to fight this.. seems like they're using these tactics to squeeze out 15 bucks randomly out of people.

Anyone ever get shoes returned to them because they said it had manufacture flaws like glue? This is so ridiculous. They even have it on their site that they allow minor flaws to pass through. I'm trying to fight this.. seems like they're using these tactics to squeeze out 15 bucks randomly out of people.

They've rejected 2 of my DS shoes because they claimed the soles were dirty...I told them I'd pull all my asks if they didn't refund those fees and they sent the refund real quick :lol:

They've rejected 2 of my DS shoes because they claimed the soles were dirty...I told them I'd pull all my asks if they didn't refund those fees and they sent the refund real quick :lol:

Depends on who you get I guess. I also don't sell a lot of stuff so I can't use that trick.

Back
Top Bottom