Has anyone else been using StockX?

Has anyone had issues using the “Sell Now” feature on the app? I tried to sell a few pairs at the sell now price but its just allowing me to list as the ask price….Help lol

Has anyone had issues using the “Sell Now” feature on the app? I tried to sell a few pairs at the sell now price but its just allowing me to list as the ask price….Help lol
Looks to be ok on my end..
4AACB25F-CA9D-459F-9E30-EDEC6C238383.jpeg

that usually means that StockX isn’t honoring the buyer’s bid because the buyer’s payment method is invalid.

I haven’t had any issues with StockX. But with all of the recent “fakes” they let slide, I’m starting to become skeptical of a few in my collection. Know your kicks.

Looks like StockX updating their fee policy. Which is crap bc it’s based on sales per quarter….which means you gotta sell more to get the discount on fees.

Wack.

Looks like StockX updating their fee policy. Which is crap bc it’s based on sales per quarter….which means you gotta sell more to get the discount on fees.

Wack.
ya it makes it so you really have to be a full time reseller to get the lower fees. I buy and sell intermittently so Im screwed. Goat been paying out better lately anyway.

Fail a verification because the box was damaged from shipping but it wasn't damaged when I shipped it. Now I got to pay $15 penalty and it ships back to me. How come they don't ask buyer if they still want it even offered slight discount like Goat?
IMG_20210723_131719.jpg

Last edited:
Fail a verification because the box was damaged from shipping but it wasn't damaged when I shipped it. Now I got to pay $15 penalty and it ships back to me. How come they don't ask buyer if they still want it even offered slight discount like Goat?
IMG_20210723_131719.jpg
They do. Not sure if it's all the time but they've emailed me a few times asking if I still wanted it. One was a tiny pen mark on Maharishi am90 and they took 10% off.

Such a petty thing because of the box. Those NSW boxes are trash maybe I should've put it in a bigger box if it gets crushed the shoe box might be untouched. I used a box that fit the shoe box perfectly. They suck by not asking the buyer. Gonna stick to Goat.

Trying to sell a pair of shoes and the lowest ask is equal to the highest bid. When I go to sell it just lists them for that lowest ask price but they aren’t selling. I guess I’ll just sell them on goat for a few bucks less. :lol:

Trying to sell a pair of shoes and the lowest ask is equal to the highest bid. When I go to sell it just lists them for that lowest ask price but they aren’t selling. I guess I’ll just sell them on goat for a few bucks less. :lol:

Highest bid is for a different currency, even though it’s showing as “equal” to yours.

Because StockX is global, they aggregate all the asks/bids to show in the users’ currency, until a sale. This is when it converts back to dollars, francs, yen, etc.

The sale won’t go through essentially cause the money doesn’t match up due to currency conversions/exchange rates.

It is annoying, but it is what it is.

Anyone else ever have an item stuck at "Authentication Passed" for 2 whole days and still not get a payout?

Last edited:
StockX is getting good at sending me the wrong shoes. I keep ordering a shoe from 2013 that was rereleased in 2016. The differences are the knit colors (not easy to differentiate) and the tongue color. 2013 has a black tongue, and the 2016 has a grey tongue. They’ve sent me 4 of the grey tongue versions when I’m trying to buy the black tongue version. If they can’t tell these easily differentiated shoes apart, I have little faith in some of their other items.

Back
Top Bottom