Has anyone else been using StockX?

According to the closed thread in general stockx hires authenticators off the street and they start authenticating the first day with no training? That can't be a real story can it. Some of the details seem like trolling to be honest. Bert. Bert. How you gonna hate people you never met or had any interaction with what so ever nor effects you in anyway :rofl:

According to the closed thread in general stockx hires authenticators off the street and they start authenticating the first day with no training? That can't be a real story can it. Some of the details seem like trolling to be honest. Bert. Bert. How you gonna hate people you never met or had any interaction with what so ever nor effects you in anyway :rofl:
idk man

no idea if dude is trolling or what, throwing in the crying just made me think it was all made up

They are taking a long time to authenticate and payout
I thought having the NJ warehouse meant next day payouts for the Tristate people :lol:

How strict is stockx if a sneaker doesnt come with all accessoires? For example the Off white Chicago 1s white hangtags is not included.

Based on some posts in here, I reached out to StockX about selling a shoe with slight damage to the box. Pics of the damage I sent to them and their email response posted below.

Just wanted to share my experience. I’ve sold and bought from StockX with no issue but I figured this slight tear wouldn’t be a problem since this was the only area of the box with this issue. Probably the fact that it was taped made it worse.

240E7BF5-8A11-42FD-AC86-9A3E69BD2197.jpeg
A3790BEE-FF9D-4D0A-8AC0-90FAE8B591A6.jpeg

60E50F85-8840-4740-976B-1524E19423FC.jpeg

Was looking to really sell with the 50% off but buyers wasn't budging :lol:

Did sell one item so not all that bad

I learned a long time ago that those promos help buyers more than sellers. Anytime they have one of those, the minute it starts is when all sellers start undercutting each other like madmen

How strict is stockx if a sneaker doesnt come with all accessoires? For example the Off white Chicago 1s white hangtags is not included.

If you're referring to the one that says "Made in China" I would highly doubt they would reject the shoe if it was missing that

Based on some posts in here, I reached out to StockX about selling a shoe with slight damage to the box. Pics of the damage I sent to them and their email response posted below.

Just wanted to share my experience. I’ve sold and bought from StockX with no issue but I figured this slight tear wouldn’t be a problem since this was the only area of the box with this issue. Probably the fact that it was taped made it worse.

that will pass

email is just generic :lol: they say that no matter what

plenty of us sent boxes worse than that. I know I have for sure

It's rare that I see a box I copped through StockX arrive in better condition than that...

yeah that will definitely pass. of course if you ask them that upfront they're going to cite their rules. people send, and I have received, way worse.

remember it's better to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

has anyone here ever had their sale cancelled for not shipping within the 2 business days? I had until today to ship out and I did but the status hasn’t changed yet. i guess ups just hasn’t scanned my package.

Edit: I spoke too soon I just got a status update from UPS. All is good in the world again.

made first stockx purchase this week. got my second status update saying "item awaiting ups pickup," im guessing this means the shoes i copped were authenticated?

made first stockx purchase this week. got my second status update saying "item awaiting ups pickup," im guessing this means the shoes i copped were authenticated?
Yup this is correct. They should be picked up by UPS, likely today, but tomorrow at the latest.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've knowingly shipped them shoes in a different box as well and they've passed verification.

When it comes to the authentication/verification process, GOAT > StockX

Gonna be dealing with a situation with them now....sold and shipped some Yeezys to them and it looks like UPS lost (i.e STOLE) the package. Have to contact them now and see what the next steps are.

Back
Top Bottom