Has anyone else been using StockX?

My cousin works at a retail grocery store and I always ask him to take home some when I need boxes to ship.

yea man, getting boxes is a damn pain

I haven't sold anything in awhile, haven't had the need but it also causes me not to sell since I haven't bought anything in awhile and don't have old shoe boxes to ship in

yea man, getting boxes is a damn pain

I haven't sold anything in awhile, haven't had the need but it also causes me not to sell since I haven't bought anything in awhile and don't have old shoe boxes to ship in

That's where I'm at right now. Out of shipping boxes. Just used my Mauve 700 box to ship my Alphaedges to StockX, but now I want to return the Mauves to ADC (bought somewhere else for cheaper + no tax + cash back) - but I don't have a box.

That's where I'm at right now. Out of shipping boxes. Just used my Mauve 700 box to ship my Alphaedges to StockX, but now I want to return the Mauves to ADC (bought somewhere else for cheaper + no tax + cash back) - but I don't have a box.
damn, that's annoying

wait til you get the new pair in?

So what happens to these unwanted pairs? Do they go back to the sender, or do they go to the next person who’s buying? Nothing more annoying than having to give your money back after a transaction. I’m just wondering because I’m sending off some Jordan 1 og Royal. I don’t want to go through all that.

So what happens to these unwanted pairs? Do they go back to the sender, or do they go to the next person who’s buying? Nothing more annoying than having to give your money back after a transaction. I’m just wondering because I’m sending off some Jordan 1 og Royal. I don’t want to go through all that.

if a pair is returned, has nothing to do with the person who sold the shoes. once you are paid the transaction is done. Its up to stockX to deal with returns for any issues THEY let slip through or any unsatisfying for any reason.

Your reseller boy has been going off on StockX lately and how they sell fakes

Posted a screenshot from a Wortherspoon article where he said the same?

https://weartesters.com/sean-wotherspoon-fires-shots-stockx-over-fake-shoes/
Yea thats been brought up by him many times and I think it got posted in this thread or at least on NT

could be many ways that happened since now a lot of fakes from china are coming with stockX tags.. so might have not been actual products bought from StockX.. who knows

I bought on it twice, as well as a few friends and everything was legit but I cannot speak about every transaction and the last two posts I have seen as of late on reddit. Fakes are getting good and while a lot of people hated on goat, they take their time, analyze everything and even take photographs of every shoe that comes in, in case some people wanna pull a bait and switch as well.

at this point, yes prices are slightly better on StockX but id trust Goat when it comes to buying even though you will be spending more sadly. Just my opinion.

Damnnnnnn! StockX found a fake element 87 that was sent from a seller and now i'm back on the hunt. bummed. I guess it's better than to have gotten it myself and to determine what's real vs fake.

nt_elementfake.png

its a very vague response, I don't think it means they were fake automatically. Could mean a number of things.

but fakes exist of almost every damn shoe although I'm not familiar wth elements are :lol:

^not familiar w/ buying on stockx

that can be used on bids? or can you use it on buy it now only?

I don't see the option to add a code w/ bidding, only buy it now

My most recent shipment to StockX is an address in Moonachie, NJ. I'm guessing they opened up a new site there for the holidays

Back
Top Bottom