Has anyone else been using StockX?

Just logged in and spoke to someone on desktop, had them delete my account. (even though I changed my password the other day)

Got the new updated email saying my account info was breached.
I’ve only made one purchase from stockx for the Shadow 1s.
What’s the best way to delete an account? Manually or by calling them up?
Going to take them up in the free credit monitoring offer.

How dangerous is it if someone has your hashed password? They would have to figure it out then use it with your email to log into an account with the same credentials other than stockx?

How dangerous is it if someone has your hashed password? They would have to figure it out then use it with your email to log into an account with the same credentials other than stockx?
It's really not that big of a deal.

If you have the same password using it on any other online accounts, I’d change all of them ASAP. Seems like it was a pretty extensive breach and our info could’ve been sold.
StockX was scummy for initially lying about it, until they were caught and confronted. And for something that unfortunately happens to many websites, but at least most others own up to it. Scum bags.

Just logged in and spoke to someone on desktop, had them delete my account. (even though I changed my password the other day)

anyone having trouble with ups access point holds again? last two packages came from "stockx data center" (livonia, MI) and "stockx moon" (moonachie, NJ) with shipper restrictions

Anyone having trouble signing in on app? Was on the app earlier and it logged me out. Tried to log back in, said wrong password. Reset password, still saying wrong password.

Anyone having trouble signing in on app? Was on the app earlier and it logged me out. Tried to log back in, said wrong password. Reset password, still saying wrong password.
I was for most of that day than it seemed fine on Monday but today is the second consecutive day where it keeps logging me out every once in a while

I was for most of that day than it seemed fine on Monday but today is the second consecutive day where it keeps logging me out every once in a while
I emailed them. They sent me a new link last night to reset my password and now I'm straight.

Nyc niketalkers how do you guys feel about the store on Lafayette Street

For me it’s been convenient and easy I had 2 shoes turned down because the shoe had a tiny spot of yelling on the sole on a pair of Jordan 5s and a ripped but taped up box on another pair of DS shoes but besides that it’s been great
The ripped box was at the pop up last January

One thing that sucks is I threw away a lot of my inlay paper for most of my shoes and StockX will not take shoes over $250 if the inlay paper is missing

Now I could see if it’s specific paper to a specific shoe for example off-white Shoe box paper missing but regulate paper what’s the problem
At flightclub and stadiumgoods the paper is not a big deal

Last edited:
Since the data breach, I’ve gotten 3 security alerts from google about somebody using my password to try and log into my email account smh.
I’m gonna need to change my passwords for everything.

Since the data breach, I’ve gotten 3 security alerts from google about somebody using my password to try and log into my email account smh.
I’m gonna need to change my passwords for everything.
I got one today. Idk if related but yea I changed my pw immediately.

Back
Top Bottom