Has anyone else been using StockX?

they'll probably rip the box surface if you take them off. you have sticker labels on DS pairs?

They’ll prob rip the box.. I wanted to buy some ds shoes but they had the sticker I wanted to sell to StockX

They’ll prob rip the box.. I wanted to buy some ds shoes but they had the sticker I wanted to sell to StockX
I sold some shoes once with a non factory sticker on the box. I removed it and went over the spot that was left behind with a black magic marker and sold on GOAT with no problem .

StockX definitely has frauds working for them. They denied my 40 belows in a size 11.5 because “one of the boots is a 12”. I know for a fact they were both 11.5 bc that’s why I sold them haha. I need them bigger. I get my boots back and they swapped my left boot. I can fit the left but not the right now. Scumbags. Avoid!!!

Oh and I’ve been getting hit up by all my credit alerts letting me know my info is on the net. Screw StockX

StockX definitely has frauds working for them. They denied my 40 belows in a size 11.5 because “one of the boots is a 12”. I know for a fact they were both 11.5 bc that’s why I sold them haha. I need them bigger. I get my boots back and they swapped my left boot. I can fit the left but not the right now. Scumbags. Avoid!!!
WOW.. thats nasty

I sent them a pair of OW Presto in the white colorway with barely any yellowing on the foam And they put the shoes under extreme lighting to send me pics that made them look super yellowed claiming they were used/defective. Charged me $90 fee for them and sent them back

Never deal with stockx. I've sent them shoes I've repainted, deyellowed the soles, glued back together, used, all passed. If it didnt pass the first time i just sent it back and it would pass the 2nd time. It all depends who is verifying that day.

My account was hacked Saturday...my paypal caught someone trying to buy an apple watch. Stockx of course and has not responded to any email or my tweets. Very thankful paypal caught it.

Never deal with stockx. I've sent them shoes I've repainted, deyellowed the soles, glued back together, used, all passed. If it didnt pass the first time i just sent it back and it would pass the 2nd time. It all depends who is verifying that day.

WOW dude! You know you are on niketalk.com right?

The lamest post I have ever seen on NT! Karma will get yo a**

About the SX data breach...

Somebody hacked my account months ago and tried buying some off white air force ones for $750

The dude changed the address on my account, but my bank caught it & declined the sale!

I looked up the address on google maps and it was a tiny little house in Chicago!

I hit up SX and they were acting like it wasn’t a big deal at all lol
I changed my address back to mine before I contacted them and they said they didn’t see anything on my account!

Took my CC off and linked my PayPal! Changed my password as well but come on SX

Back
Top Bottom