Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

So im walking around kind of funny after being in the bed for 2 days.

My son asks, "Why are you walking like that?"   Im like "Me and your mom dont want to have any more kids, so i had surgery." (Im wearing a cup and its still kind of uncomfortable)  Then he says, "SO THEY CUT IT OFF????"  really loud.............we were walking in the middle of wal-mart.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My son asks, "Why are you walking like that?"   Im like "Me and your mom dont want to have any more kids, so i had surgery." (Im wearing a cup and its still kind of uncomfortable)  Then he says, "SO THEY CUT IT OFF????"  really loud.............we were walking in the middle of wal-mart.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know little about the subject but once you get it done, it's not something you can undo, huh?

I'm not sure why but I was thinking about that Family Guy ep and I got the impression that you can go back once you've got it done.

I know little about the subject but once you get it done, it's not something you can undo, huh?

I'm not sure why but I was thinking about that Family Guy ep and I got the impression that you can go back once you've got it done.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

^ F+ execution

Well excuuuuse me.
laugh.gif

But the thread title says bust without repercussions.....there are still repercussions to having unprotected sex even with a vasectomy.
nerd.gif

I know people who got the procedure done and started sleeping around recklessly....now if u doing it with the wife more power to you.

Just saw this.......Im married bruh.......Im not sleeping around recklessly

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

^ F+ execution

Well excuuuuse me.
laugh.gif

But the thread title says bust without repercussions.....there are still repercussions to having unprotected sex even with a vasectomy.
nerd.gif

I know people who got the procedure done and started sleeping around recklessly....now if u doing it with the wife more power to you.

Just saw this.......Im married bruh.......Im not sleeping around recklessly

OP, do you see a mood change? Are you more calm? This guy at work had it done and he was awake, he said that if feels like someone is grabbing your nuts. Not really painful, but there was discomfort.

OP, do you see a mood change? Are you more calm? This guy at work had it done and he was awake, he said that if feels like someone is grabbing your nuts. Not really painful, but there was discomfort.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   kids be wildin

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   kids be wildin

Back
Top Bottom