Has anyone else on NT ever had a Vasectomy? Team bust without repercussions??

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I did it after my 4th sprout
I had to
Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
So I did what I needed to do.
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

That $*#! is reversible? You sir are WINNING.
pimp.gif

For all intents and purposes it's not. Most men are sterile after the reversal. I.e. your soldiers are there but they ain't got no weapons. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I did it after my 4th sprout
I had to
Wifey delivered them all C-Section and the last one almost took her life
I made a decision to get fixed because she already did so much by bringing 4 lives into the world, I wasn't going to have her risk her life again
So I did what I needed to do.
I walked into the Dr's office, he did the snap crackle and pop on me and out I came with some soreness and after 2 weeks life resumed normally and oh yeah its much better knowing your soldiers are all on shore leave

This also....My wife had preeclampsia and had to get a C section last time and is scheduled for a C section in the next 3 weeks for our 2nd son..
YES.......This is reversible unless you had a total castration. (i think).  I had the no scalpel surgery.....they used local anesthetic and i was awake the whole 10-15 minutes it took. So mine is reversible.

pimp.gif

For all intents and purposes it's not. Most men are sterile after the reversal. I.e. your soldiers are there but they ain't got no weapons. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

pimp.gif

For all intents and purposes it's not. Most men after the reversal become sterile. 

Woah....Somebody that said it correctly.
Surprised you didnt say for all intensive purposes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

pimp.gif

For all intents and purposes it's not. Most men after the reversal become sterile. 

Woah....Somebody that said it correctly.
Surprised you didnt say for all intensive purposes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And here I am rooting for my swimmers to finally make it up the stream, weak sons of %+*%%+@.

And here I am rooting for my swimmers to finally make it up the stream, weak sons of %+*%%+@.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Man, ill put it like this.....i would have 6 kids by now...So my swimmers lookin like Micheal Phelps n $%%!.  
She miscarried 2 times and we lost a child
frown.gif
  We agreed this would be the last time we try because she wanted a girl....but we are having another boy so, we`re done.

Man, ill put it like this.....i would have 6 kids by now...So my swimmers lookin like Micheal Phelps n $%%!.  
frown.gif
  We agreed this would be the last time we try because she wanted a girl....but we are having another boy so, we`re done.

Originally Posted by air max 87

hmmm always thought about this.....
nerd.gif

on a side note..... OP

4r42n4.jpg

=

m9pmqw.jpg

or im reaching
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny enough, everybody thinks im mixed with asian for some reason.

Originally Posted by air max 87

hmmm always thought about this.....
nerd.gif

on a side note..... OP

4r42n4.jpg

=

m9pmqw.jpg

or im reaching
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funny enough, everybody thinks im mixed with asian for some reason.

frown.gif

Damn bro...sorry to hear that...but I applaud wat you are doing, it takes !%%%* courage to clip your balls and you are doing a smart thing by knowing your limits...some dudes pop kids left and right with no means to support them and then benefit off this flawed system we have....it's a damn shame.As for me 11 years with my wife, not even a sign of pregnancy, yes I'm a bit concern.

frown.gif

Damn bro...sorry to hear that...but I applaud wat you are doing, it takes !%%%* courage to clip your balls and you are doing a smart thing by knowing your limits...some dudes pop kids left and right with no means to support them and then benefit off this flawed system we have....it's a damn shame.As for me 11 years with my wife, not even a sign of pregnancy, yes I'm a bit concern.

frown.gif

Damn bro....thats a long time trying without kids.   Might not have been your time though.
Have you guys gotten checked out to make sure there wasnt a problem with your wife?  Artificial insemination should be an option.......But im sure thats expensive.

frown.gif

Damn bro....thats a long time trying without kids.   Might not have been your time though.
Have you guys gotten checked out to make sure there wasnt a problem with your wife?  Artificial insemination should be an option.......But im sure thats expensive.

frown.gif

I got myself checked and I was clear, she checked herself out and found out she had an inverted cervix, she was told she should be able to get pregnant with normal ease, however the problems will come during pregnancy, and that's when she should be treated, but we can't even get pregnant....%+$+ is a bit depressing, all I keep thinking is "!+!$ I'm the only son of a son" my last name dies with me....Artificial insemination scares me, I don't want multiples the first time around..

frown.gif

I got myself checked and I was clear, she checked herself out and found out she had an inverted cervix, she was told she should be able to get pregnant with normal ease, however the problems will come during pregnancy, and that's when she should be treated, but we can't even get pregnant....%+$+ is a bit depressing, all I keep thinking is "!+!$ I'm the only son of a son" my last name dies with me....Artificial insemination scares me, I don't want multiples the first time around..

I assumed he was a single male that's why I said that. Who gets a vasectomy just to have sex with a bunch of girls?! Come on NT

Back
Top Bottom