has anyone ever got a job or interview off of monster.com?

My buddy has a really good resume and work history and he gets job opportunities thrown his way all the time. He actually has never really looked for a job...the job has always found him.

If you're an engineer, you can get a job through monster no sweat. Make sure your resume is polished and you'll get e-mails.

If you're an engineer, you can get a job through monster no sweat. Make sure your resume is polished and you'll get e-mails.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

im a college student....that's all they can take from me.

im a college student....that's all they can take from me.

I got hired by Charles Schwab for their document control division. I was there for two years.

I got hired by Charles Schwab for their document control division. I was there for two years.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

%%@+, im a college student....that's all that can take from me.
You can get internships and entry-level jobs (if your graduating) on monster too!
pimp.gif

You can get internships and entry-level jobs (if your graduating) on monster too!
pimp.gif

You can get internships on monster too!
pimp.gif
you are right about that, and now that I think about it, I think I got one internship call from them, but it was unpaid and at the time I wanted money....

i should've did that unpaid internship instead of working the retail....smfh.
mad.gif

You can get internships on monster too!
pimp.gif
you are right about that, and now that I think about it, I think I got one internship call from them, but it was unpaid and at the time I wanted money....

i should've did that unpaid internship instead of working the retail....smfh.
mad.gif

I got a call from OCADA (ORANGE COUNTY AUTO DEALERS ASSOC.)

I show up, they train me to sell cars for 3 days, and within a week I'm working at Mitsubishi as a car salesman = WORST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!

I sold a car, and they told me I wasn't getting the commission because I didn't take their CAR KNOWLEDGE test, and that I could pay a guy $40 to take it for me.

I left in 3 days, and in those 3 days I was the ONLY PERSON to sell a car.

I show up, they train me to sell cars for 3 days, and within a week I'm working at Mitsubishi as a car salesman = WORST JOB IN THE WORLD!!!

I sold a car, and they told me I wasn't getting the commission because I didn't take their CAR KNOWLEDGE test, and that I could pay a guy $40 to take it for me.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

awww man. Why you didnt go and take the test after they told you though? I would have been like, where it's at?

awww man. Why you didnt go and take the test after they told you though? I would have been like, where it's at?

THEY DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THAT TEST UNTIL I SOLD THE CAR!!!!!
Had me making COLD CALLS to random *** people.
The cool thing was driving the EVO's to the Gas Station and using the paddle shifters like it was a Ferrari.
They never paid me for those 3 days either = THERE WAS AN INCIDENT AT CIRCLE MITSUBISHI IN THE LBC

The cool thing was driving the EVO's to the Gas Station and using the paddle shifters like it was a Ferrari.
They never paid me for those 3 days either = THERE WAS AN INCIDENT AT CIRCLE MITSUBISHI IN THE LBC

that's what I asked...why you didnt go and take the test AFTER they told you? even after you sold the car......I would have been like "show me the test peeps"
smile.gif

unless it was just too freaking late then I understand.

that's what I asked...why you didnt go and take the test AFTER they told you? even after you sold the car......I would have been like "show me the test peeps"
smile.gif

unless it was just too freaking late then I understand.

Back
Top Bottom