Has anyone ever had a package delivered to the wrong address?

I ordered a couple things last week and the dumb@ss mailman delivered 3 packages to the wrong address[at the same time]. the status says delivered but needless to say I never received it. I called USPS and they said they opened an investigation or some****.. has this happened to any of you guys before? what was your experience..?  
im @@*$!+@ annoyed right now

where did you order from?

I hate to say it but he USPS is the worst when correcting their mistakes; this happened to me with my Space Jams last month...I took it into my own hands and found out the address and went and got them because if they opened and figured out their value I was RIP.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I hate to say it but he USPS is the worst when correcting their mistakes; this happened to me with my Space Jams last month...I took it into my own hands and found out the address and went and got them because if they opened and figured out their value I was RIP.

Ebay. How'd you find the address? because it says my address..

How did you find out the address they were at? And What was the person's reaction when they answered the door for you?

That sucks...hopefully you have good neighbors

I get packages that were addressed to my neighbors sometimes, I just take it to them...

*insert "good guy Greg" meme here*

i had someone receive my paycheck in their mail and try to cash it as their own. SMH grimey people.
after than i been direct deposit

Happened to me because the street name is similar to another street 4-5 blocks away. The person who received it was kind enough to drop bring the package to me the next day.

Another case was when I ordered something from Eastbay, I moved a few months prior but they delivered it on the old address. I called them and told them the problem. Whether it was my mistake or not, Eastbay sent me new items to the new address right away. Their customer service was great back then.

I got the actual postal worker doing deliveries cell and called him; it was a street over to my old address so I ran over there with the quickness

i had one marked as delivered when the usps guy left the package on my doorstep and someone snatched it smh

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i had one marked as delivered when the usps guy left the package on my doorstep and someone snatched it smh
Why would that %$$*%+* idiot leave it at the door step?

I got the actual postal worker doing deliveries cell and called him; it was a street over to my old address so I ran over there with the quickness

acbrbb.png

It's good to know your neighbors these days. My neighbor's a lawyer who's constantly out of town, and whenever he gets packages, like a 50 inch tv a while ago, or some other stuff, we always take them for him until he gets back. They do the same for us when we're in Canada or Germany.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Why would that %$$*%+* idiot leave it at the door step?

acbrbb.png
some of them are beyond lazy. now i rather just pick the packages up at the post office

A few years ago I ordered a deck, 2 hats and some tee from Supreme. They were delivered to a house down the street by UPS. By the time the UPS man retrieved my package. The box had been opened and my hats were the only things missing. I told the UPS man to return to shipper. I called Supreme told them my situation and they shipped out my items the next day.

Back in August, I ordered some CD inserts for a client. I usually ship packages to my grandmas house cause shes always there. I check UPS website and the package said delivered at 4:30pm but my grandma never got it. She said she was sitting on the porch around that time and no UPS truck came. I never received/found the package. This was a 50 lb package so it would have been a bit hard to just lose out of nowhere. Checked with all her neighbors...nothing. Had to file a claim and have the CD inserts redone. Imagine trying to explain this to a client.

I was
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom