Has anyone opted out of a full body scanner at the airport?

people who agree to these machines blasting you with radiation deserves whatever side effects occur 5-10 years down the road... radiation isnt cool at any level.... 
THERE ARE PRINCIPLES IN THE UNIVERSE THAT CANNOT BE REFUTED. LIKE GAZING AT MY MEAT IN 3D OR CUFFING MY BALLS TO SEE IF I HAVE SOME C4 UNDER MY SACK. OR BETTER YET LIFTING UP YOUR MOMS SAGGY BREAST TO SEE IF SHE STUCK ANY DYNAMITE IN HER CLEVAGE....

this may sound like im exagerating but im not when it comes to what they are liable to do on a friendly search. if you refuse you are subject to fines or jailtime??? #++ is wrong with you people... i cant wait til i go flying this summer. 

There are good reasons you should opt out of the optional full body scan at your local airport. The government is acting the same blueprint it did when it required asbestos for many safety reasons. Safety codes had asbestos as the preferred means of fire proofing steel structures in civil engineering and marine engineering. When asbestos turned out to have major unpleasant side effects such as a scourge of cancers in the population, the government shirked its responsibility and left any company that ever sold asbestos or asbestos related products held responsible. Not only did the government safety requirements waste people's lives with exposure to asbestos that caused cancer and other diseases it busted many successful main stream industrial companies and their insurance providers. The costs of asbestos are still rippling though the economy . Law firms have benefited more from the fall out of asbestos than people who suffered from it. It took about 50 years to find out just how hazardous Asbestos really was. Everyone who came in contact with it was a guinea pig and did not know it.

Full Body Scanning Technology is reported to have up to 20 time higher levels of “scatter

27zw95k.jpg

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i dont get all the hype of this scanner thing.

so its like xrays?

all they see is bones?

whats wrong with that?

I don't get it either. The photo on the previous page only showed a white image of the body being scanned. Like you could see person being scanned had a pda of sorts by his hip. You people make it sound like those machines could tell if you were circumcised or not. Or in a females case, if she got an amazon forest down below or not. In terms of radiation I would understand. But in terms of privacy, then I do noteven for the radiation, if you're not going through that body scan much. You're probably exposed to similar amount of radiation levels on the regular

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i dont get all the hype of this scanner thing.

so its like xrays?

all they see is bones?

whats wrong with that?
getting scanned is bad for your health.

ive been to the airport numerous times since the inception of the full body scanner, & ive yet to go through it.. lucky me, i guess. 
happy.gif

Haven't been on a flight in a minute and I don't think PDX has these scanners yet. But when I do finally run into one, I think I will be opting out. Its bad enough how much radiation we are exposed to through all other facets of today's technology driven world. Any radiation exposure I can save myself from, is worth it to me. I mean, who doesn't like getting felt up by a stranger in front of a line of people? Its almost as good as sex with a random. lol god i hate traveling these days....

I opted out flying from san jose to san diego. I work for an airline and didnt have my badge (employees dont get scanned). F*ck the TSA.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

my mom and sister told me they opted for the pat down when they left for miami sunday night
30t6p3b.gif
theyre dumb ima body those TSA people for touching them.
i touched them too
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom