has collecting jays ever stopped you from buying something more important?

when i was younger my moms never give me no money cuz i would buy j's, even tho i get my own money she still gets tight cuz i still b buyin j's!!!

Nope. although i'm big on kicks, i never sacrificed the more important things over shoes. i do regret some of the ones i passed on but its all
in prioritizing.

Bought Playoffs VIII instead of buying a xbox 360 but im on my wayagain
happy.gif

theres quite a few things i lack because of buyin kix... i dont buy enough clothes, dress clothes to be exact and i could use some new casual clothes and alsosome dress shoes... i go out a lot less since i save my money for my credit card bill and if i do go out i try not to spend a lot of money especially ondrinks... those are just a couple things i can think of on the top of my head...

Unless things are handed to you there are always sacrifices in life. I don't have some of the OG's from a decade ago because I was a high schoolstudent involved in sports and occasionally working part-time made finances more than a little rough to cop the newest Jordans or anything else.

Luckily I am college educated and now a military veteran so I'm living life alot better now...but priorities will always come first over materialisticthings like Jordans...ALWAYS!

I bought the XX3s just today when I have a doctor bill to pay and my cell phone bill, Ill manage someway to get back on track..

My favorite niketalk quote are the guys who can't afford dress shoes because of Jordans.

But for me....

ONE time in high school I sacrificed a weeks worth of lunch money to buy some Gino II's for $25. I packed that week, not a big loss and I sold the shoesfor $125 that same week.

Buying J's has prevent me from buying a car. I can't help it , it's addictive
ohwell.gif
. Not only j's, but shoes period.

Never.

I don't want to skip a bill, and pay double the next month
laugh.gif

The 9/14 pack released on a bad week for me, car payment
mad.gif

oh yeah all the time!!! Instead of making payments on a car about $350, I make payments to jordan each month of about $350. My car broke down now I have toroll around on the bus!!!

i really want a new car...right now i drive a 1998 acura integra...only about 100,000 miles on it but i would like to get a 4 door sedan of some sort. I gotthat car when i was 16, and now im trying to do the grown man thing

it stops me from going out from time to time. but i never miss a bill payment. i do however overdraft from time to time. i went to get the allstar 23s the daythey came out with only 12 cents in my account so yeah it was a serious overdraft but i payed tht all back so im good now. yeah and i use to save my lunchmoney back in high school to

Try to prioritize before sneakers, though I do dip into my savings sometimes. Eventually it all evens out.

jordans has prevented me from buying basketball equipment and ballin shoes.
missed out on some 100 dollar concords
frown.gif

no. I never wanna sacrifice bills food for a pair of shoes. I love shoes but eating clothes bills and just in general living better is more important than sumguy dropping his jaw cause i got new j's

Originally Posted by green rhino123

I've been late on rent. I have a problem.

Do you wanna talk about it?
roll.gif

I don't think I'm ever gonna save up for a car, because of Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom