has collecting jays ever stopped you from buying something more important?

Flip Jays wrote:

Try to prioritise what you need first...shoes can be bought a later date.
Easy for YOU to say!
wink.gif

Um sure, books for college, lunch (middle school), food (college), a car, and Air Max 1, 97, and 95's, lol.

It is hard somthimes when Jays were dropping every three weeks like years past. But I try spent about 10-15% of my take home on kicks so I dont go COMPLETELYbroke.

A few years ago, I would easily spend thousands on Jordans and other sneakers per year. Now I can't justify buying sneakers that are more than $75. Mypriorities have indeed changed.

in all honesty it used to be a really serious problem for me. that "sneakers ruined my life" t shirt was made for me.

all the time... i eat nothin but mcdonald's, and my girl complains cuz i never take her out. she needs to understand i got sneakers to buy
grin.gif

^^ ouch

it never stopped me from buying things that were important to me. i make sure i prioritize the things i need to do before jordans
smile.gif

No. If you have your priorities straight buying something important stops you from getting a pair of collectible Jordans.

this is why i quit collecting. whenever i needed something, instead of buying, i saved up for some jordans.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

my girlfriend broke up with me cuz i bought the ray allen pe viii's instead of her birthday gift..jordans apreciate in value, a romantic dinner followed by a stuffed animal dressed like me and a slim chance at preforming the reproductive act does not

lmao line of the year

not really......i usually save up for the pairs i really want. sometimes though...eWindow shopping on ebay....
nerd.gif
...i end up copping one or two pairs of shoes on impulse
eek.gif
that i didn't want to miss out on, and that usually EFF's with my"going out" money....
ohwell.gif
......and then i go out anyway and mess up bill money..
mad.gif
..it's a evil chain of events....as long as the rent is paid and the electricity is on....and i got a lil
smokin.gif
for myself.....i'm good!

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes23

if you have a really good job, you can take care of all your priorities, and all your habits

Geesh, I have TWO really good jobs and I still feel bad about spending that $1,187 on mostly Jays in the month of March...I NEVER EVER allow my bills to gounpaid or miss a meal(I CANNNN EAT!!) though

Seriously, I blame it on resellers for buying all shoes in my size and selling them with profits.
Apparently, late for Jordan shoes just for a couple of days will cost me a couple of dollars more.
Need to change my front bumper, but I have to spent the money on rebuying Jordans from resellers.

I wanted to get the IX & XIV Package but due to other important needs, I didn't get them. Now I'm getting ready to save up for the II & XXIPackage.

Originally Posted by SeedOfEvil

Sometimes I wont feed my kids or pay bills. Had the water shut off once. But hell, I still had on a fresh pair of shoes...
laugh.gif
I hope you'rekidding

Back
Top Bottom