Has Kobe been cheating on Vanessa with....Vanessa?

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by sneakerlover88

Originally Posted by WILLINC

what the hell ? his wife is 10x better than that chick
C'mon now kids. You should know better. It's not about how good your wife looks. It's all about the new.....

how are you supposed to know better, when you haven't experienced it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2vv55d0.jpg

But if my chick leave me she gonna leave me for sumthin' - she gone leave me cuz Halle -
She ain't gonna leave me for nothin'. Picture me gettin up with sumthin' sleazy,
Sumthin' sumthin' so easy you could take out of Speed like nuttin' sumthin'
Soon as you finish cuttin' you like, "Leave me please!!"
Not me I need Angelina Joleezee comfort.
So I ain't gonna make a move unless I got a plan b...

Good Job on the Jay-Z lyrics.
If your going to do something, always ask yourself, "Is the prize worth the risk?"
Should we really be surprised if Kobe is found to be cheating again? I know it was a big deal when he got caught up with the Colorado girl but that wasbecause she was claiming rape. Most athletes cheat, including Kobe. I know she isn't a dime but sometimes it's hard for most guys to turn down (*)

IF this is true, I hope Kobe doesn't have to buy another $4 million jewelry. That's some expensive #$%.
A lot of these athletes have wives that know they cheat but they don't buy extremely expensive rings as an apology gift....as far as I know.

kobe still cheats y'all. his perfect boy image was destroyed a few years ago. now we all know he's just any regular athlete. who cares? i just likehim as a basketball player. who cares what he does off the court.

^Yeah, all them dudes cheat - all I'm sayin' just make sure the shortie you creep with is equal or better than the one you have.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^Yeah, all them dudes cheat - all I'm sayin' just make sure the shortie you creep with is equal or better than the one you have.

i think when athletes cheat, they just want some "relief." they're not gonna introduce those broads to the world so who the hell cares ifthey're dimes or not.

Originally Posted by DMan14

shouldve negotiated with his wife with the ak47 option

laugh.gif

seriously. outside of marriage that seems like an even better arrangement.

lol at you dudes. Kobe has a legion of female followers. I'm sure that cheerleader is just one of his many coochies

SG24 prolly has dimes sign a document before smashing, then he keeps the document away from home. Prolly in a safe in Vujacic's basement.

eh, everybody in the NBA cheats unless if your name is AC Green or Doug Christie. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised at all.

But with the way he was so ashamed of committing adultery back in the day at the press conf or whatever, he sure hasn't learned at all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom