Has Kobe been cheating on Vanessa with....Vanessa?

Originally Posted by k0betw0

yo... "thedirty.com" is a pretty funny site...

i was perusing the dirt in the oc / sd area and i found this....

http://www.thedirty.com/?p=22934

isn't that MUSCLE68?! son got put on BLAST! hahahaha

eek.gif
roll.gif
that is him
Originally Posted by muscle68

l_eecf591cc5d85b3b10dc8b65cc277aba.jpg

It's official now.

Even the bouncer last night was giving props.

roll.gif
roll.gif

The comments on that muscle68 page are pure comedy. Dude got thrown under the bus, ran over and then the bus backed up and ran over him again.

stuff like this makes me hate kobe more and more as a person

I totally respect his skill as a basketball player, but he is a scum bag in my book

Originally Posted by the north west

stuff like this makes me hate kobe more and more as a person

I totally respect his skill as a basketball player, but he is a scum bag in my book

you must hate the entire nba, nfl, nhl, and mlb then no?

[h2]Kobe's Beef Over "Dirty" Affair Allegations[/h2]
Posted May 26th 2008 1:12PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a cease and desist letter that Kobe Bryant's attorney fired off to the owners of a website that accused the NBA star of having an affair with a Lakers cheerleader. Is it too late to bet on the Spurs?

TheDirty.com (aka the site that ran those Matt Leinart pics) published a post last week claiming it had info linking Bryant to one of the Laker Girls, who has since resigned. The girl has left the team, we're told, to pursue a "hosting" career. All references to her on the team's official site have vanished.

The letter demands the site remove Kobe's "name, image, and likeness, and any information that relates in any way to him" -- but thus far, it's still there. TheDirty tells us, "TheDirty.com strictly adheres to all laws when posting stories and/or images."

BTW -- Kobe's lawyer is none other than Adam Streisand. He's Barbra's cousin, and he tried -- and failed -- to inject himself into Britney Spears' conservatorship case earlier this year.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

2vv55d0.jpg

But if my chick leave me she gonna leave me for sumthin' - she gone leave me cuz Halle -
She ain't gonna leave me for nothin'. Picture me gettin up with sumthin' sleazy,
Sumthin' sumthin' so easy you could take out of Speed like nuttin' sumthin'
Soon as you finish cuttin' you like, [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"Leave me please!!"[/color]
Not me I need Angelina Joleezee comfort.
So I ain't gonna make a move unless I got a plan b...

If you're gonna cheat, be strategic about it.

<>

Last night, I got cussed out by Vanessa Bryant. Seriously. At the Lakers game. In front of her kids. In front of the Lakers locker room.

So as I'm walking out of the Lakers locker room after some post-game interviews with the players, I pass Vanessa, who is sitting outside the locker roomas usual with her two girls.

"Laura!" she screams (yes, she apparently knows my name). "**** you! You **** +$$+!!"

"Excuse me?" I say, completely baffled as I look around me to see if there is someone else named Laura. No, there's not.

Her daughters - ages 5 and 2 - are sitting next to her on the bench looking at their mom as she screams.

"**** you! How dare you write about me and my daughters and their schedule! You didn't say you were writing an article! **** you! You **** +$$+!. Youhave no journalism ethics! **** you! You +$$+! - "

I just stare at her. I've heard many stories about her from reporters, but this was unbelievable. Two of my friends from the LA Times told me how shecussed out one of them last season, because he said hi to her daughter. "Join the club, this means you've arrived," said one reporter when wordspread of my run-in with Vanessa. "She's insane," said another. "Everyone knows it."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2008/05/espn-writer-gets-cussed-out-by-kobe.html

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

Last night, I got cussed out by Vanessa Bryant. Seriously. At the Lakers game. In front of her kids. In front of the Lakers locker room.

So as I'm walking out of the Lakers locker room after some post-game interviews with the players, I pass Vanessa, who is sitting outside the locker room as usual with her two girls.

"Laura!" she screams (yes, she apparently knows my name). "**** you! You **** +$$+!!"

"Excuse me?" I say, completely baffled as I look around me to see if there is someone else named Laura. No, there's not.

Her daughters - ages 5 and 2 - are sitting next to her on the bench looking at their mom as she screams.

"**** you! How dare you write about me and my daughters and their schedule! You didn't say you were writing an article! **** you! You **** +$$+!. You have no journalism ethics! **** you! You +$$+! - "

I just stare at her. I've heard many stories about her from reporters, but this was unbelievable. Two of my friends from the LA Times told me how she cussed out one of them last season, because he said hi to her daughter. "Join the club, this means you've arrived," said one reporter when word spread of my run-in with Vanessa. "She's insane," said another. "Everyone knows it."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2008/05/espn-writer-gets-cussed-out-by-kobe.html

Damn, that's just weird.

Me and my boy high fived her, and her daughters after Game 1 of the WCF. And she was all smiles.

^^ Fans are one thing, and journalists are another.

I'm sure she and Kobe could smell a journalist from a mile away by now.

But apparently, at one incident as she's being quoted, didn't know that one reporter "[was]were writing an article!"

THAT GIRL WENT TO MY SCHOOL!
roll.gif

I never knew she was like that, she always seemed nice, I didn't personally know her, but maybe she was too nice.
But this information about her has been blowin' up at my school recently

Originally Posted by the north west

only if they get accused of rape

and telling people that shaq paid millions of dollars to keep women quiet

Snitching was bad...sure but being accused of rape makes you hate him? That's beyond childish....

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

^Yeah, all them dudes cheat - all I'm sayin' just make sure the shortie you creep with is equal or better than the one you have.
When you say better, what exactly do you mean better booty, smile,boobs, or what.

Back
Top Bottom