HAS NIKE EVER RETROED THESE SHOES??????????

pimp.gif

one of the sneakers i wasn't able to cop in elementary. I want them so bad.

672gr9.jpg

zjjbt5.jpg

anybody got a pic of Deion rockin turf joints? here goes Marshall
pimp.gif

whjedc.jpg

I believe they did retro these
But they were lowtop and made with canvas
And atrocious

Yeah, they retro them a few year back, in the shown detachable cleat model along with a turf model, but they seemed to be a rush job and not anywhere near the original. I was still playing then and was jacked up they were coming out, but when I saw them in Eastbay, and the horrible job Nike did, it was easy to say no. Just another mid 90's classic so many of us are fond of and what Nike at yet to get back on line with in current years. I think I cried back in the day when my mom couldn't afford these for me.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

one of the sneakers i wasn't able to cop in elementary. I want them so bad.

anybody got a pic of Deion rockin turf joints? here goes Marshall
pimp.gif

whjedc.jpg

I dont think Deion wore the Air Missions. He has 2 shoes that looked similar theDiamond Turf which he wore in 1993.

80458520.jpg

And then the Diamond Turf 2 which he wore with the 49ers.

84464755.jpg

I couldve sworn the DT2 was way more hyped and popular then the DT1 which they keep releasing.

The Air Mission was a general signature shoe that Nike athletes such as Troy Aikman,Marshall Faulk,Junior Seau, Jerome Bettis wore in part of a larger Nike Football campagin that included Steve Young, Barry Sanders, Jerry Rice,Bruce Smith,Hardy Nickerson,Sterling Sharpe,Ronnie Lott, Dan Marino and Stan Humphries with Dennis Hopper as the " Mars Blackmon" type of guy. 

84539698.jpg

72069411.jpg

if i wasn't so lazy i'd just take a pic of my 2002-003 turf joints that i LOVE.....got em exclusively on eastbay.

Back
Top Bottom