Has Skillz Dropped the Wrap up yet???

No better way to wrap up your year with Skillz. Dude always has me laughing with the wrap up but I heard he may not drop one this year. HAs he dropped it andhas anybody heard it yet?

i dont get what the hype is for this....
nerd.gif

^ this pretty much is his career at this point.

i wonder if he's even ghostwriting anymore...

hahaa i know. dude fell off HARD. i dont even check for his stuff anymore. i do still check for the wrap-up though, more for tradition though than the artist
laugh.gif

yea dude has fallen off hardbody...once he dropped madd from his name i was tight...but the rap up is definilty a hip hop tradition at the end of the year

On Tuesday December 18, director Chris Robinson and Robot's 'Run & Gun' Commando Crew hit the streets of Hollywood for the filming of the MAD SKILLZ "07 Rap Up" official music video. Those of you familiar with Skillz, you know that for the past five or so years he's put out an end of the year song recapping the key events of the year. What he's never had is a video to go with it...

MAD SKILLZ '07 Rap Up: The Video is going to premiere at Midnight January 1, 2008 exclusively Robot's very own FRESH NETWORK (details coming shortly).

I wonder which beat he's gonna use. Last year he did "Lost Ones" & it was damn good.....

Originally Posted by Star Time

I wonder which beat he's gonna use. Last year he did "Lost Ones" & it was damn good.....

maybe something from finding forever or AG?

I'll prolly never buy a Skillz album, but I check for the wrap up EVERY year. I wish Joe Budden would do one though, I like his metaphors better. But is issort of Skillz thing.

WOW this is what hes been doin. To be truthful everytime I listen to the rap up Ididnt even kno it was him and the only memory I got from one of them it waswhack. He doin a video?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I didnt even kno he's been doin this for the past 5 years damn.....It'll probably be on a Kanye beat.

smokin.gif

the last one I even listened to was the '03 rap up and that's only cuz he performed it live at my school when the Roots brought him through.

Come to think of it wasn't that the FIRST rap up? Oh man...

Wow a video
laugh.gif

that "dont act" song with Freeway with him was hot this year so I cant say he's completely done
laugh.gif

I feel for this dude...pause. He obviously has skills(no pun), but can't seem to get into his niche. I guess his time came and went, because his firstalbum is dope as hell.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I feel for this dude...pause. He obviously has skills(no pun), but can't seem to get into his niche. I guess his time came and went, because his first album is dope as hell.

dude just raps like so many other people... theres no soul in his music... its like he just raps cuz he good wit words...

the DL is available at hiphopupdate.blogspot.com

Vid of him talkin bout the rap up video

the entire wrap up for 07 should be about how many N_'s in this world are so bent on polishin wayne off

Back
Top Bottom