Has the baggy basketball short trend gone too far? vol. an investigative report

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

You can always buy older, vintage shorts....you do know that right?
lmao. did this !**%! just suggest vintage shorts?
like who plays in 1991 era basketball shorts?

where would you even find these?

what would make you think you wouldnt get clowned the +$%% off the court in some vintage shorts?

+$%% outta here

who would wear used basketball shorts? old, used basketball shorts.

thats like a broad copping a vintage bra.

op i know what u mean. bought some pro club shorts in 2xl and them joints was high water pants.

im 6'1". its rediculous.

ima start pullin these joints up to my belly button
roll.gif
laugh.gif

what would make you think you wouldnt get clowned the +$%% off the court in some vintage shorts?

+$%% outta here

op i know what u mean. bought some pro club shorts in 2xl and them joints was high water pants.

im 6'1". its rediculous.

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

im about 5'9 175 and i wear a small in nike shorts. anything else is way too baggy

A small?
My boy is 6' around 180 and he wears mediums, he constantly gets clowned on for wearing such tight looking shorts. 
laugh.gif

Its exaggeration cause in reality, they look fitted. Nothing wrong with some loose/baggy basketball shorts. They're meant to be loose to be comfy.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

im about 5'9 175 and i wear a small in nike shorts. anything else is way too baggy

A small?
My boy is 6' around 180 and he wears mediums, he constantly gets clowned on for wearing such tight looking shorts. 
laugh.gif

Its exaggeration cause in reality, they look fitted. Nothing wrong with some loose/baggy basketball shorts. They're meant to be loose to be comfy.

Ya, Jordan Brand/Nike Basketball/Lebron shorts are ridiculously long. I'm 6ft. and have to get at least a size medium but sometimes those are too long.

Ya, Jordan Brand/Nike Basketball/Lebron shorts are ridiculously long. I'm 6ft. and have to get at least a size medium but sometimes those are too long.

+$%% outta here

im 6'1". its rediculous.

You are aware that some people buy old, used sneakers on this forum, though?....you sound like a @*+@!*#, op made the implication that he preferred the way shorts were made in the past to the ones made in the present so I gave him an option ....

+$%% outta here

im 6'1". its rediculous.

You are aware that some people buy old, used sneakers on this forum, though?....you sound like a @*+@!*#, op made the implication that he preferred the way shorts were made in the past to the ones made in the present so I gave him an option ....

What works for me is getting the JC Penny Nike bball shorts. They're much smaller than the "signature" Nike lines. The difference between my generic Nike shorts and my Lebron shorts is
sick.gif

laugh.gif

What works for me is getting the JC Penny Nike bball shorts. They're much smaller than the "signature" Nike lines. The difference between my generic Nike shorts and my Lebron shorts is
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Based Mod

whats with the segregation in the picture
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jimmer looks like a nerdy fan that photoshopped himself into a pic with the basketball players. 

Originally Posted by Based Mod

whats with the segregation in the picture
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Jimmer looks like a nerdy fan that photoshopped himself into a pic with the basketball players. 

those baggy polos don't make them look any better as well.
laugh.gif

I only wear basketball shorts up to the knee level. Anything past that isn't comfortable/restricts movement, IMO.

those baggy polos don't make them look any better as well.
laugh.gif

I only wear basketball shorts up to the knee level. Anything past that isn't comfortable/restricts movement, IMO.

The Nike NCAA shorts used to be perfect up until 4 or so years ago. Then they started making the longer cut versions. 
sick.gif

I tried getting Adidas shorts too, which are the right length, but they're slim and the shape is weird so they look
sick.gif
 too.

The Nike NCAA shorts used to be perfect up until 4 or so years ago. Then they started making the longer cut versions. 
sick.gif

I tried getting Adidas shorts too, which are the right length, but they're slim and the shape is weird so they look
sick.gif
 too.

Back
Top Bottom