Has the baggy basketball short trend gone too far? vol. an investigative report

Those aren't baggy - they're too long.

I love baggy shorts - but I want to about my knees and that's it. Nowadays they're just too long so you either have to have them tight or like that. I have some nice Nike mesh ones that are just right though - plenty roomy but stop at the knee so you don't get tangled up.

Those aren't baggy - they're too long.

I love baggy shorts - but I want to about my knees and that's it. Nowadays they're just too long so you either have to have them tight or like that. I have some nice Nike mesh ones that are just right though - plenty roomy but stop at the knee so you don't get tangled up.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anything past mid knee is gross. thats why i dont buy jordan shorts
30t6p3b.gif

10fs58n.jpg

stocktonshorts.jpg

Must cop?

I love baggy bball shorts. Cant see myself wearing anything else during spring/summer. The comfort level is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eff jeans

I love baggy bball shorts. Cant see myself wearing anything else during spring/summer. The comfort level is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Eff jeans

basketball shorts are the ONLY thing I wear baggy, everything else I wear is fitted now. Due to this I try to get them as big as possible(ie: 2XL and up)

basketball shorts are the ONLY thing I wear baggy, everything else I wear is fitted now. Due to this I try to get them as big as possible(ie: 2XL and up)

^^^surrounded by dudes in shotguns and women in peacock dresses...no one man

op as long as there are 6'6" + ball players, there will be baggy shorts. showing knees is not cool in my book

^^^surrounded by dudes in shotguns and women in peacock dresses...no one man

op as long as there are 6'6" + ball players, there will be baggy shorts. showing knees is not cool in my book

Back
Top Bottom