Has the baggy basketball short trend gone too far? vol. an investigative report

lmfao @ investigative report

I can't !$#+ with b-ball shorts anymore. I stick to either training, tennis, or soccer shorts with a 9-10" inseam.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

I AM THAT DUDE wrote:

los_angeles_lakers_short_shorts_derek_fisher.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember Nike had the "Back court short" line. I copped a bunch of them back in the day for cheap. Those were the best.

I remember Nike had the "Back court short" line. I copped a bunch of them back in the day for cheap. Those were the best.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I can't !$#+ with b-ball shorts anymore. I stick to either training, tennis, or soccer shorts with a 9-10" inseam.

This.
I now realize how foolish I looked with huge B-Ball shorts.  Couldn't even dribble correctly because they were so %+%$%#$ huge...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

This.
I now realize how foolish I looked with huge B-Ball shorts.  Couldn't even dribble correctly because they were so %+%$%#$ huge...

I like my shorts right under the knee. Sometimes though I do roll it up once at the waist if I feel like its being a bother when I play ball.

I like my shorts right under the knee. Sometimes though I do roll it up once at the waist if I feel like its being a bother when I play ball.

I definitely like my bball shorts a little past the knees, Nike shorts are perfect

I definitely like my bball shorts a little past the knees, Nike shorts are perfect

Right across from a footlocker sitting on a bench on my lunch break ( work in a mall) attempts to walk in footlocker to see what the f u c k these cats in here are talking about.

Right across from a footlocker sitting on a bench on my lunch break ( work in a mall) attempts to walk in footlocker to see what the f u c k these cats in here are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom