Has the baggy basketball short trend gone too far? vol. an investigative report

I mess with XXL's
laugh.gif

Gotta keep it hood

I cant wear nike/jordan basketball shorts. A size small comes down to like mid shin. They all look ridiculous. I just buy nike tennis shorts so I dont look like I'm swimming in my shorts.   It's sad that people are so insecure they feel fruity or some type of way about shorts that come above the knee.  They're not "shorts" anymore if theyre at your shin.  Guess every basketball player from the early 90s and earlier was gay.

I cant wear nike/jordan basketball shorts. A size small comes down to like mid shin. They all look ridiculous. I just buy nike tennis shorts so I dont look like I'm swimming in my shorts.   It's sad that people are so insecure they feel fruity or some type of way about shorts that come above the knee.  They're not "shorts" anymore if theyre at your shin.  Guess every basketball player from the early 90s and earlier was gay.

I'm 6'1 and all my Air Jordan shorts I have to pull up above my waist when I'm doing cardio at the gym, my old Nike shorts are the best.

I'm 6'1 and all my Air Jordan shorts I have to pull up above my waist when I'm doing cardio at the gym, my old Nike shorts are the best.

Sorry metrosexual dressing better folks, basketball shorts have ALWAYS had a pass of

Stayin in da baggy era...no ballers is revertin back to da

Larry bird, john stockton shorts.... showin ur knees playin ball =fruity square biz.

Sorry metrosexual dressing better folks, basketball shorts have ALWAYS had a pass of

Larry bird, john stockton shorts.... showin ur knees playin ball =fruity square biz.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

''fruity square biz''
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

''fruity square biz''
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Good thing I play tennis then.  I'm not about that my-shorts-look-like-a-women's-skirt life  

Good thing I play tennis then.  I'm not about that my-shorts-look-like-a-women's-skirt life  

Only Jimmer looks foolish cuz of how the shorts look at the end.

When they start touching the ankles then we can talk about this.

Only Jimmer looks foolish cuz of how the shorts look at the end.

When they start touching the ankles then we can talk about this.

My favorite shorts are the Nike dri-fit ones that cover the knees but aren't baggy, they're performance cut.

I think they're primarily for training but can be used for anything.

Nike-Dri-FIT-Mens-Training-Fly-Shorts-371638_649_A.png

pimp.gif

My favorite shorts are the Nike dri-fit ones that cover the knees but aren't baggy, they're performance cut.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Heshua

It's sad that people are so insecure they feel fruity or some type of way about shorts that come above the knee.  They're not "shorts" anymore if theyre at your shin.  Guess every basketball player from the early 90s and earlier was gay.
Wholeheartedly agree. Shirts sleeves down near your elbow look awkwardly big too.

Originally Posted by Heshua

It's sad that people are so insecure they feel fruity or some type of way about shorts that come above the knee.  They're not "shorts" anymore if theyre at your shin.  Guess every basketball player from the early 90s and earlier was gay.
Wholeheartedly agree. Shirts sleeves down near your elbow look awkwardly big too.

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif
This.  
I just got some Kobe Dri-Fit shorts. No complaints... at all. Prefect

Originally Posted by scshift

pimp.gif
This.  
I just got some Kobe Dri-Fit shorts. No complaints... at all. Prefect

Back
Top Bottom