Has There Been A WHITE Player That Was Said To Have A LOW Basketball IQ?

mcroberts and rudy fernandez both have poor bb iqs imo. and although sometimes people just throw out bb iq and use race restricted comparisons almost if not all of the best players in the nba have very high bb iqs

He probably does, but I have never heard it said about Jimmer. More often than not, they tout how he is a hard worker, respects the game, etc.

One name who hasn't been mentioned yet:

This was said about Meyers Leonard almost every time I heard his name discussed. Also I would say Josh McRoberts is pretty dumb for the most part and gets by off his athleticism. Carlos Delfino is the Argentinian John Salmons....hate that dude's game so much.

This thread is back after a three year hiatus..

wheres the thread where there was an NBA team with nothing but white guys on it?

i need the quote...went something like, " how do they all show up early and the last one to leave?"

S!!! had me Dyin :lol:

I don't think it's mentioned for both parties if someone has a low IQ.

Unless you are Javalee Mcgee and you do **** that makes you look like a ******g knucklehead.

Also the "high IQ" comment has been associated with black players as well.

Talking about "code" and ****, sensitive "one way street" stereotype sensitive mo...

:lol:

I said this two years ago (maybe even on NT): Scal will be an NBA coach.

If you ever get a chance to see him live (if someone picks him up this off-season), take a second to observe Brian does pre-game, during TO's, and even where he sits on the bench. He's doing a lot more just cheerleading. Not to mention, he's gleaned a lot from Tom and Doc, who both love him.

Last edited:
this dude has an off-the-court low iq.

Redick was arrested soon after 1 a.m. when he made an illegal u-turn as he approached a license check point near the Duke campus, Michael said. He pulled into a parking lot of an apartment complex after police pursued him.

Records indicate that Redick's blood alcohol level was 0.11 when he was booked at the Durham County Jail early Tuesday. The legal limit for drivers in North Carolina is 0.08.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom