Has there ever been a girl that changed the game for you ?

riverxbear

Banned
Like get you out of ya normal mode .

im in simp mode i aint even gonna front ole girl got me out of my normal i get bunz mode , i dont even know why either . She bad and this is NT so

yes pics .

24766_340462552156_613752156_3696998_6603275_n.jpg

24831_384417092156_613752156_4027173_1754817_n.jpg

laugh.gif
damn im

I dont get it , every fly thing i have ever said worked on every other shorty but she like we just getting to know each other
and she like im interested in you . im just doing my Fab and stepping back to breath .

ima give you 2 pieces of advice

1. my niketalk advice, link up with her, whip it out, get the buns, post the success story on here.

2. my real advice, let your guard down a bit, feel her out and see where her minds at, and see what comes out of it.

Nah thats my Dominican honey dip in Nyc  .

But yeah she mixed black and mexican
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but like my man Ced cellabos said im just chilling seeing what she is about and what she talking bout . im 20 starting school in the fall trying to get
my life on track . iono she soooooo bad cuz she slim with it yet got a bubble and some big thangs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

this is gonna be the most simp statement i have ever made because im out of i get buns and character mode rode now , when i was holding her hand
in da mall grabin da booty meat i felt like i was a god , and other simps was just staring and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn i am lame right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but like my man Ced cellabos said im just chilling seeing what she is about and what she talking bout . im 20 starting school in the fall trying to get
my life on track . iono she soooooo bad cuz she slim with it yet got a bubble and some big thangs
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

this is gonna be the most simp statement i have ever made because im out of i get buns and character mode rode now , when i was holding her hand
in da mall grabin da booty meat i felt like i was a god , and other simps was just staring and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn i am lame right now
laugh.gif
it happens to us all a few times in all of our lives.  sometimes  you gotta just throw all that simp talk away be you and let what happens happen. if you take the L you take the L, if something cool comes out of it then something cool comes out of it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
embarassed.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn i am lame right now
laugh.gif

You see im not really buggin cuz its going down this trip the tri coast connection from me , ced , and ninjahood gonna have the heights on fire in
a couple weeks so im not really trippni.

but damn she bad

There's a girl right now that has me shaking my head at myself half the time.  She's got me putting forward effort and doing things that I just wouldn't normally do.

edit: Not forcing me to do them mind you, but I want to do them *kanye shrug*

1. Whose the chick in your avy? Doesn't look like the chick posted. 
2. Tell this chick to get a better camera. 
laugh.gif

3. She can't spell. 

You see im not really buggin cuz its going down this trip the tri coast connection from me , ced , and ninjahood gonna have the heights on fire in
a couple weeks so im not really trippni.

but damn she bad
aren't you white?
laugh.gif

^ white mixed , but ima white boi with flava though lol .

and Girls in da BX , nd Da heightz love white bois with color eyes and swag , i cant say the same for the boring ole down south mexican mamis
grin.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom