has this new generation of kids invent ANYTHING new fashionwise?

What generation are we talking about here.... Because i'm assuming the 18-25, and if that's the case how do you not include the jersey era(yes people wore them b4 but lets not act like early 2000's every block didnt look like NBA media day)

Not to mention the entire rockstar look, Shiny 200-300 dollar belts, ed hardy/tru religion shirts etc

The SUPER OD Ice cream/BBC craze

Obviously the longer we are on this earth the more difficult it's going to become to have style that isn't influenced by an other era, but a lot of these styles are becoming a seperate look, just because you can find a few pics of people wearing something doesn't mean that the clothing style was largely spread in that era

Dudes are too worried trying to be part of another generation. The only thing that i envy About the older generations is the overall Will of all people and races to Say "%%*# you this is wrong and i'm ready to do WHATEVER it takes to stop it"
ohwell.gif

This generation (including me) has become way too pampered and reliant on @!@* that doesn't really matter
tired.gif

This is the human fashion cycle. But there are some modifications, like wearing skinny jeans and rubber shoes at the same time. Traditional knowledge has it that we get wiser with age. But we also often become bitter and experienced, and lose confidence in our abilities, as we age. The new generation is making their own identity.

dude really bumped the thread to promote a website :lol:

Thread makes no sense

invent?

Like Invent new articles of clothing? The Snuggy is famous.

Everything in fashion is a blend of something else. Articles of clothing are worn in different ways so the invention of something fashionable would mean a new combination. If I build a time machine and ask the same question then older examples will be given. If I go back to those examples that were given then older examples will be brought up.

That dude above in the camo shorts looks "regular" to me 8)

there's usually an NT thread in the summer about breaking out the camo shorts & sharing brands that fit the best.

Invent is kind of a strange word when it comes to fashion. Made popular is different. Anyone can probably find an image of some dude in the 60s wearing camo shorts and say look they did it first. But invent vs popularizing is different.

Inventing a trend maybe? because we def have done that. But invent articles of clothing.....does lady gaga count? If so....we invented the Meat Dress...and countless other things she wears.

Thread makes no sense
invent?
Like Invent new articles of clothing? The Snuggy is famous.
Everything in fashion is a blend of something else. Articles of clothing are worn in different ways so the invention of something fashionable would mean a new combination. If I build a time machine and ask the same question then older examples will be given. If I go back to those examples that were given then older examples will be brought up.
The snuggy
laugh.gif

floral print for girls
tribal print
animal faces on shirts

all i can think of right now correct me if im wrong though :lol:

i don't like fashion fads
tired.gif
 the ultra baggy style sucked and so does the tight jean style. 

normal size is the best style. 

wait...what are some of y'all expecting?
are we supposed to create a new piece of clothing or something? :lol:
there's only so many ways pieces of clothing can go together.
and either way...who cares if you invented a new style. just where what you like and like how you look. that's all that should matter, but any chance to talk about how this generation is just the absolute worst will be taken. *shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom