Got the AC on right meow.
get ready for that electric bill

Man called in bomb hoax to get friend out of work, Lady Lake police say
Published On: Dec 06 2013 01:09:45 PM EST
Updated On: Dec 06 2013 04:55:54 PM EST
Share on facebook Share on twitter
anthony-borrell
LADY LAKE, Fla. -
An Ocoee man was arrested on allegations of making a bomb threat to a Lady Lake restaurant to get a friend out of work

Anthony Nason Borrell, 28, faces charges of false report of planting a bomb after he placed the call into the Gator's Dockside Restaurant in Spanish Springs on Sunday afternoon.

Police said Borrell called the manager of the restaurant from a payphone near his home in Ocoee in an attempt to get his female friend, a waitress at the restaurant, out of work for the day.

After talking with detectives, Borrell turned himself in to the Lady Lake Police Department on Thursday.

Borrell was booked into the Lake County Jail on $4,000 bond.

No other details were released.[\quote]

All the sun is frying peoples brains down there.

I was in fla for work on Friday and Saturday. Went to the beach, drove around with the windows down bumping some Dom. come back to NYC and bundled up immediately

Last time a hurricane hit Florida was when? Also we're used to the AC electric bill, hell I've seen the electric bill, its not that high... Just my personal experience living out here.

Went home for the weekend to NC. Friday night was warm. Saturday was cool. Sunday was too cold.
Glad to be back in Tampa. I'm good on cold weather.

I'm in Chester, CA for the night and it's cold as **** right now. Its currently 11 freakin degrees and getting even colder tonight :smh:

This was just a circle jerk post. On the real ya'll be safe out there especially on the roads.

Can't wait to vacation home to south Florida this weekend. I am hatin this central Texas weather

813 in this thread :pimp:

Just got back from a Cruise, being that Floridians get the best rates.................. :tongue:

TSA struggling on the docks, but the Crippy in Miami just straight FIRE out there....

Light Bill was $92 this month........... :smokin

Driving 85 on the HWY with PAVED Roads and making right turns on Red Lights > Wherever you driving.........

I would post my rent for a 2 Bedroom Apartment, but I don't want some of yall to kill yaselves.......

BTW Publix Honey Maple Chicken Breast for less than $8 > Whatever Expensive Sandwich you can come up with......

Happy Freezing this winter to the rest of yall............

NOVA is cold but I like the weather change throughout the year so I'm not complaining

Gonna be in the bay this weekend for 5 days, time for the 3 Ws again :pimp:

This is my first "winter" in Florida. I can definitely get used to this :pimp: . I'm working in Plantation now and it's very nice outside :pimp:

Last year around this time, I was freezing my balls off in NJ. I do not miss the cold at all :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom