Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by ksteezy

just has a speech disorder for sure!...lol

Ok

and in a movie like BATMAN where he put on this ******ed raspy deep voice to "disguise" himself. You start to notice how annoying this disorder is. On top of that the Batman costume only exposes his mouth. The whole time I was watching TDK I was focused on how annoying his mouth was, and in this movie the only chick is Hag-gie Gyllenhaal....and lets face it.....Bale's mouth > Hag-gie Gyllenhaal

yeah I kno I know "you ghey brah?"

-The Juice
why you focused on another dudes mouth though?

Ok

and in a movie like BATMAN where he put on this ******ed raspy deep voice to "disguise" himself. You start to notice how annoying this disorder is. On top of that the Batman costume only exposes his mouth. The whole time I was watching TDK I was focused on how annoying his mouth was, and in this movie the only chick is Hag-gie Gyllenhaal....and lets face it.....Bale's mouth > Hag-gie Gyllenhaal

-The Juice

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

tumblr_lfay6jgcDN1qzf9mso1_500.jpg
pimp.gif
She's gonna look good as hell in that spandex
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
QFT 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Ok

-The Juice
Because when I am watching a movie where a guy dresses up in a costume (with built in abs in the costume for some reason) with a mask that ONLY shows his mouth, the is no other explanation, than I am GHEY!  Why you focused on another dudes post about focusing on another dudes mouth

-The Juice

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

Ok

-The Juice
Because when I am watching a movie where a guy dresses up in a costume (with built in abs in the costume for some reason) with a mask that ONLY shows his mouth, the is no other explanation, than I am GHEY!  Why you focused on another dudes post about focusing on another dudes mouth

-The Juice

and while I'm at it, keep it funky, Christian Bale sucks. Dude was dope in American Phsyco and The Fighter, other than those 2 movies...I hate his acting and the way he talks it's like his top teeth are too big for his mouth.

How many movies of his have you seen though?

And he talks like that cause he's British...

and while I'm at it, keep it funky, Christian Bale sucks. Dude was dope in American Phsyco and The Fighter, other than those 2 movies...I hate his acting and the way he talks it's like his top teeth are too big for his mouth.

How many movies of his have you seen though?

And he talks like that cause he's British...

Not so much too soon just not really funny....and I enjoy dark humor as much as the next guy. I'll give you an A for effort but keep in mind an A in remedial comedy is like a C in regular comedy.

Not so much too soon just not really funny....and I enjoy dark humor as much as the next guy. I'll give you an A for effort but keep in mind an A in remedial comedy is like a C in regular comedy.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This just in, Anne Hathaway was found dead in Mary Kate Olsen's apartment.
Too soon? 
nerd.gif

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

yukno that sounded a bit more #*%*#$ up than i thought it did. oh well

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by MrONegative

This just in, Anne Hathaway was found dead in Mary Kate Olsen's apartment.
Too soon? 
nerd.gif

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

yukno that sounded a bit more #*%*#$ up than i thought it did. oh well

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

and Anne Hathaway? really .....nah son. She looks too "Disney" 

Nolan stay never picking the right females....seriously

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Ellen Page
Anne Hathaway

-The Juice

cosign.

Back
Top Bottom