Hathaway is Catwoman; Hardy is Bane

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#TeamPaleWhiteGirls
smokin.gif

I like em' too for some reason.

Anne Hathaway gonna make Catwoman corny though. She don't have that Michelle Phifer edge.

I have no idea who Tomy Hardy is
ohwell.gif

I mess wit' Baine (sp) though.

The dude from inception

Tom-Hardy-Inception-tom-hardy-13716846-1600-1200.jpg

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

#TeamPaleWhiteGirls
smokin.gif

I like em' too for some reason.

Anne Hathaway gonna make Catwoman corny though. She don't have that Michelle Phifer edge.

I have no idea who Tomy Hardy is
ohwell.gif

I mess wit' Baine (sp) though.

The dude from inception

Tom-Hardy-Inception-tom-hardy-13716846-1600-1200.jpg

one of the dopest versions of Bane was the one from the Batman animated series, the most recent ones where he was all red.

and LOL @ the Anne Hathaway slander in this thread

one of the dopest versions of Bane was the one from the Batman animated series, the most recent ones where he was all red.

and LOL @ the Anne Hathaway slander in this thread

we all need to look at this a little differently.

some characters are little more recognized then others. Not everyone that went to watch the first 2 Batman movies are that indulged in the comic series like most of us are.

Having a character that is relatively familiar in this film is only necessary. Catwoman may not be one of the most popular choices but she still is more widely recognized (just like Robin and The Joker) by the general public.

some characters are little more recognized then others. Not everyone that went to watch the first 2 Batman movies are that indulged in the comic series like most of us are.

Having a character that is relatively familiar in this film is only necessary. Catwoman may not be one of the most popular choices but she still is more widely recognized (just like Robin and The Joker) by the general public.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Nolan totally crapped on the ZSAZ

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Nolan totally crapped on the ZSAZ

Tom Hardy took a mediocre film (Bronson) and made it a lot more interesting based strictly on his performance, the exact thing Heath Ledger did with TDK.

Tom Hardy took a mediocre film (Bronson) and made it a lot more interesting based strictly on his performance, the exact thing Heath Ledger did with TDK.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Get ready to back this up NT swears behind TDK

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Get ready to back this up NT swears behind TDK

I thought Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been a good Penguin, but what do I know.

I thought Heath was a crappy pick for the Joker. He had just come off his performance as a gay cowboy and was now going to be the greatest of Batman's villains? Yup, didn't see that coming. I trust Nolan. He hasn't let me down yet.

I thought Philip Seymour Hoffman would have been a good Penguin, but what do I know.

I thought Heath was a crappy pick for the Joker. He had just come off his performance as a gay cowboy and was now going to be the greatest of Batman's villains? Yup, didn't see that coming. I trust Nolan. He hasn't let me down yet.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

For the last movie in this trilogy, these villains suck. Should've kept Joker for the last...
can you imagine all the criticism the movie would've gotten if they re-cast the joker?  the film nerds would be furious and complain about it constantly.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

For the last movie in this trilogy, these villains suck. Should've kept Joker for the last...
can you imagine all the criticism the movie would've gotten if they re-cast the joker?  the film nerds would be furious and complain about it constantly.

I always thought that Julie Newmar (Catwoman on the Adam West) series was FINNNNNNEEEEEE
devil.gif

Anne could definitely play the role of a dark or lovey dovey Catwoman..she has talent..

I always thought that Julie Newmar (Catwoman on the Adam West) series was FINNNNNNEEEEEE
devil.gif

Anne could definitely play the role of a dark or lovey dovey Catwoman..she has talent..

I think if they re-cast Joker it would be ok.

He would just have to imitate and keep it as Heath's. Nothing new or new styles.

I'm pretty sure some can imitate Heaths performance, not as perfect of course.

Back
Top Bottom