Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

and Anne Hathaway? really .....nah son. She looks too "Disney" 

Nolan stay never picking the right females....seriously

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Ellen Page
Anne Hathaway

and while I'm at it, keep it funky, Christian Bale sucks. Dude was dope in American Phsyco and The Fighter, other than those 2 movies...I hate his acting and the way he talks it's like his top teeth are too big for his mouth.

-The Juice

cosign.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

tumblr_lfay6jgcDN1qzf9mso1_500.jpg
pimp.gif
She's gonna look good as hell in that spandex
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
QFT 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

interesting image, but i wonder if the following women can do it better?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mila Kunis (post black swan)
MilaKunis_BlackSwan6.jpg

Charlize Theron (she got that black suit experience with Aeon Flux)
charlize_theron.jpg

Diane Kruger
diane-kruger-20070709-280887.jpg

Angelina Jolie (lets face it, she can still move pretty well for her age, and her action films back this up. She does her own stunts mostly as well)
Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Rachel Weisz
rachel-weisz1.jpg

notable mentions (imo)
Marion Cotlliard (idk if the french accent would work in favor or against the role of selina kyle)
Marion%252BCotillard%252Bmarion.jpg

I firstly want to establish that Nolan doesn't make bad movies. Period. So if he cosigns Hathaway then she must be right for the role. Now the reason for my concern was Hathaway's ability to bring to the screen a very sexually appealing, bi polar, and seducing character that is Selina Kyle. If you guys remember, Michelle Pfeiffer was excellent as catwoman because she was able to act as a normal, over worked single woman who can't find love, and is mistreated by her employer (christopher walken
pimp.gif
my man). She becomes catwoman who has this grown woman, sexy swagger, this maturity about her. THIS persona is what I didn't think Hathaway could bring (she wasn't bad in get smart).

Jolie, Theron, Weisz are the 3 best options for this role imo. I think they can best portray selina kyle.

I only mention mila kunis because of what i saw her do in black swan, but i swear i wouldn't be able to take her seriously. every time she talks all i see is..
meg.jpg

*shrug*, the hathaway mugshot is convincing. im still def excited for this movie anyways
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

tumblr_lfay6jgcDN1qzf9mso1_500.jpg
pimp.gif
She's gonna look good as hell in that spandex
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
QFT 
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

interesting image, but i wonder if the following women can do it better?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mila Kunis (post black swan)
MilaKunis_BlackSwan6.jpg

Charlize Theron (she got that black suit experience with Aeon Flux)
charlize_theron.jpg

Diane Kruger
diane-kruger-20070709-280887.jpg

Angelina Jolie (lets face it, she can still move pretty well for her age, and her action films back this up. She does her own stunts mostly as well)
Angelina-Jolie.jpg

Rachel Weisz
rachel-weisz1.jpg

notable mentions (imo)
Marion Cotlliard (idk if the french accent would work in favor or against the role of selina kyle)
Marion%252BCotillard%252Bmarion.jpg

I firstly want to establish that Nolan doesn't make bad movies. Period. So if he cosigns Hathaway then she must be right for the role. Now the reason for my concern was Hathaway's ability to bring to the screen a very sexually appealing, bi polar, and seducing character that is Selina Kyle. If you guys remember, Michelle Pfeiffer was excellent as catwoman because she was able to act as a normal, over worked single woman who can't find love, and is mistreated by her employer (christopher walken
pimp.gif
my man). She becomes catwoman who has this grown woman, sexy swagger, this maturity about her. THIS persona is what I didn't think Hathaway could bring (she wasn't bad in get smart).

Jolie, Theron, Weisz are the 3 best options for this role imo. I think they can best portray selina kyle.

I only mention mila kunis because of what i saw her do in black swan, but i swear i wouldn't be able to take her seriously. every time she talks all i see is..
meg.jpg

*shrug*, the hathaway mugshot is convincing. im still def excited for this movie anyways
pimp.gif

i cant wait but ill reserve my judgement for when it drops or i begin to see real pics or her

i cant wait but ill reserve my judgement for when it drops or i begin to see real pics or her

the amount of stupidity on the first couple pages is absurd about Hathaway.

What have you seen of hers to say shes a terrible actress?

Go watch Rachel Getting Married and Love and Other Drugs, even Devil Wears Prada shes great in all 3.

Don't judge her off stupid films like Princess Diaries and Get Smart

the amount of stupidity on the first couple pages is absurd about Hathaway.

What have you seen of hers to say shes a terrible actress?

Go watch Rachel Getting Married and Love and Other Drugs, even Devil Wears Prada shes great in all 3.

Don't judge her off stupid films like Princess Diaries and Get Smart

Originally Posted by chezzer10

ehh seriously after the Joker is there really a villain out there that will top that?

99% no but does that mean that there should be no villains in the movie?

Comparing anyone to Ledger's performance will be a ludicrous action, the chances we see a performance of that magnitude EVER again is slim to none.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

ehh seriously after the Joker is there really a villain out there that will top that?

99% no but does that mean that there should be no villains in the movie?

Comparing anyone to Ledger's performance will be a ludicrous action, the chances we see a performance of that magnitude EVER again is slim to none.

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

and while I'm at it, keep it funky, Christian Bale sucks. Dude was dope in American Phsyco and The Fighter, other than those 2 movies...I hate his acting and the way he talks it's like his top teeth are too big for his mouth.

-The Juice
Terry Crews? Really son. I guess you don't like good acting.

Bale sucks? Dude is extremely talented and dedicated to his craft I can't take you all that seriously with those movies being the only ones you mentioned.

I will repeat like I said before the Batman character sucks in this series and does nothing but hold Bale back. Nothing but a deep voiced lame in a bunch of fight and chase scenes. Where's the alleged greatest detective in the world? One of the smartest DC superheroes? It's like whoever is writing this isn't trying To make Bats a compelling character. Just throw in cliche shhh like kill his childhood friend/love.

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

-The Juice
Terry Crews? Really son. I guess you don't like good acting.

Bale sucks? Dude is extremely talented and dedicated to his craft I can't take you all that seriously with those movies being the only ones you mentioned.

I will repeat like I said before the Batman character sucks in this series and does nothing but hold Bale back. Nothing but a deep voiced lame in a bunch of fight and chase scenes. Where's the alleged greatest detective in the world? One of the smartest DC superheroes? It's like whoever is writing this isn't trying To make Bats a compelling character. Just throw in cliche shhh like kill his childhood friend/love.

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Ellen Page
Anne Hathaway

-The Juice
Simply put...you're an idiot.

How can you generalize something as "Christian Bale sucks" and list his only 2 good movies, in your opinion being "The Fighter" and "American Psycho" ??!?!?

Go watch "The Machinist" his best acting job ever, if not then it's 2nd to "The Fighter". He was brilliant in "Rescue Dawn" "The Prestige" "3:10 to Yuma" "Equilibrium"

get the f outta here with your shock statements.

Someone screen cap his +!+#%*+ post and watch him adore the new film and the female role etc.

Terry Crews as Bane?
nerd.gif

Maggie Gyllenhaal
Ellen Page
Anne Hathaway

-The Juice
Simply put...you're an idiot.

How can you generalize something as "Christian Bale sucks" and list his only 2 good movies, in your opinion being "The Fighter" and "American Psycho" ??!?!?

Go watch "The Machinist" his best acting job ever, if not then it's 2nd to "The Fighter". He was brilliant in "Rescue Dawn" "The Prestige" "3:10 to Yuma" "Equilibrium"

get the f outta here with your shock statements.

Someone screen cap his +!+#%*+ post and watch him adore the new film and the female role etc.

Maybe these actors will step it up in this one, after being inspired by ledgers performance. Hopefully they'll envelope themselves into the part.

Maybe these actors will step it up in this one, after being inspired by ledgers performance. Hopefully they'll envelope themselves into the part.

Back
Top Bottom