Have an interview with AT&T today

yep. I worked there.

From what I can remember, its relatively quick. There's quick turnover so they're probably looking TK fill a spot quick.

Training takes awhile so they tend to speed the process up.

After the phone interview, they'll probably have you go in and speak with the assistant man anger and manager of the store.

You may also have to take a test to gauge your honesty and general awareness like "if the drawer is short at the end of the night, what do you do" type questions.

As far as pay, depending on where you are, you'll be around 45-50k for hitting your goals full time... But if you go get it, work OT, and know how the commission structure works, you can pull in 60-70k

I was part time and on pace for $49k (30 hours) a week.

Of you get the job, you're going to be naturally a stronger salesman because there will be a bunch of older guys making $22 an hour and will just show up and ride the clock. They'll have their steady customers and can damn near guarantee a 54-60k year... They don't need TK hustle.

Its a pretty cool job and I'd recommend anyone to give it a shout of you need money, not sure what you want to do, in between a career switch, like technology, or able to deal with people...

I wish I did it while I was undergrad.

EDIT:just seen you came from footlocker. Me too bro!

Same amount of experience and everything...

You'll be fine...

And the money is SOOO much better than FL.

I made more part time than many many MANAGERs at footlocker.

And full time, you'd be pulling in small district manager money.
I make 13 an hour, & located in TX.
Before becoming a manager the year before I got to my store was last in the district in sales.
Had a great turn around in my first year. On to my 2nd year & want to smash my last years numbers.

My job is more of a hobby honestly, I get all the Retro's I want, meet a lot of people, discounts & at times get free shoes. 15 minutes away from my house.

I am ready to use this experience to get another manager job. Since most retailers at least require one year of manager exp.

manager of a FTL in NYC just got thru the application process...

seems like if you worked for FTL your next step is always ATT.. crazy

How much you made as an assistant manager? And what state are you in? Just curious.

I make 13 an hour, & located in TX.
Before becoming a manager the year before I got to my store was last in the district in sales.
Had a great turn around in my first year. On to my 2nd year & want to smash my last years numbers.

My job is more of a hobby honestly, I get all the Retro's I want, meet a lot of people, discounts & at times get free shoes. 15 minutes away from my house.

I am ready to use this experience to get another manager job. Since most retailers at least require one year of manager exp.
can u hook up nt fam??? :nerd:
not a discount but anything that may be sitting let us know so we can do a phone order

Any folks working for AT&T here that can help get me out of contract early - contract suppose to be up in Oct., but want out ASAP - Please... Anybody? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom