Have anyone ever tried Jungle Juice before?

i just heard of this drink a few days ago, what does it taste like?

Early 90's. Drink of choice on the way home from the courts.

cb04d8cc-a3a2-4857-88d9-0cc273716711_1.803ffd441489acb382cc098667fe1316.jpeg

user-image-1383107009_thumb.jpg

I had some probably about 6-7 years ago. I’m assuming there’s 100s of variations, but my boy made it with Country Time pink lemonade powder, Everclear, Sprite, and lord knows what else... all mixed up in a 5 gallon Home Depot jug.

Party fuel ⛽

You mean any and every alcohol/fruit juice that underage drinkers could acquire at the moment..... with fruit soaked in.. ?

I was going to ask this lol
I haven’t heard anybody mention jungle juice since high school parties in the early 2000s
Same :rofl:
BUT
last house party I went to
A few weeks ago
Was all around my age huh 20’s to mid 30’s
Ol girl made some jungle juice
I wasn’t even mad at it

Nah man....grain (Everclear) + Hawaiian punch. Back in college we used to put some fruit in there as well...eating the apples etc. after...whoa boy.
Oooooo......... gotta try this. To us it was throwing every last bit you had from different bottles into one thing and chugging

Oooooo......... gotta try this. To us it was throwing every last bit you had from different bottles into one thing and chugging

Actual 190 proof grain isn't legal in every state...I used to have to go to PG county in MD to pick it up. It's POTENT. Mixed right, you don't even taste the alcohol...that joint will creep up on you like you wouldn't believe :lol:

Yes. Jungle juice and 4 Lokos the only times I've ever blacked out.

Eating the fruit after killing the cup >>>>

Nah man....grain (Everclear) + Hawaiian punch. Back in college we used to put some fruit in there as well...eating the apples etc. after...whoa boy.

Man I tried this ONCE. ...Never again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom