Have anyone here ever smoked the "scooby snax"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was just conversing with some one and we brought this up.. Apparently this product is booming and lots of peole that are on probation are smoking this stuff.. What do you guys think of this "legal" product?
View media item 370139

That can't be good for you. >D

"but... everyone on probation is doing it, UNKNWN!"

Last edited:
Yeah stay away from that stuff.
If you want to smoke something
Just smoke some weed.

That's some desperation son.

Only thing I've heard about smoking to substitute weed was some stuff called Mr. Nice Guy

Last edited:
In my hood we call that P.O Pack. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol just go to the Liqour store and get you a drink, Save yourself 6 hours

I know a lot of people including some friends that have done scoobys and also K2.

Nothing but bad stories. This one girl I know smoked it one day and started tripping and licking the curb and all types of wild ****.

Wouldn't suggest it. It'll literally have you out of your mind.

I know a lot of people including some friends that have done scoobys and also K2.

Nothing but bad stories. This one girl I know smoked it one day and started tripping and licking the curb and all types of wild ****.

Wouldn't suggest it. It'll literally have you out of your mind.
Almost like smoking "dippers" or in better term, PCP...

I still don't get why they just don't legalize weed :smh:

But I I've heard of people freaking out on that stuff I wouldn't touch it. I live in a military town and that **** sell better than weed down here

Late pass for op ... some of y'all might be confusing this with bath salts.. Yea this k2 is bad for you.. I've done it and I know ppl who still done it.. It gets you high just like mj but you will be much higher than mj in a weird way but its almost the same as mj.. Never heard of anybody dying from it tho.. But from my experience its not worth it not knowing what exactly its doing to your body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom