HAve Yall ever balled in RETRO?

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...e.

I'm assuming you mean the More Uptempo. They didn't perform well in 1996 either. Poor support. Unresponsive at the forefoot.

Originally Posted by DUnkFan84

Do you guys prefer balling in Retro or Up to date nike shoes? for me i had the AIR shoes retro and they really didnt perform well...e.

I'm assuming you mean the More Uptempo. They didn't perform well in 1996 either. Poor support. Unresponsive at the forefoot.

i hooped in my zoom flight 96's today. shoe is to comfy lol. the insole is too soft. feels like im hoopin in tempurpedic shoes. i need something more firm

i hooped in my zoom flight 96's today. shoe is to comfy lol. the insole is too soft. feels like im hoopin in tempurpedic shoes. i need something more firm

im currently balling in some nike more uptempo for the 90's. they holding up well!

im currently balling in some nike more uptempo for the 90's. they holding up well!

I only ball in Lebrons, Why?, because his shoes always have the best technology, zoom air and double stack zoom air...

here is the thing, i NEVER pay full price for lebrons, always wait till that 50% off...

I only ball in Lebrons, Why?, because his shoes always have the best technology, zoom air and double stack zoom air...

here is the thing, i NEVER pay full price for lebrons, always wait till that 50% off...

I've played in retro FP1s. They are as good as the originals. They are great shoes. However, I do think technology is better in most of today's highend shoes, so I mostly play in XX3s, Kobes, Lebrons, etc.

I've played in retro FP1s. They are as good as the originals. They are great shoes. However, I do think technology is better in most of today's highend shoes, so I mostly play in XX3s, Kobes, Lebrons, etc.

Back
Top Bottom