Have y'all watched "The Corner" vol. prequel to The Wire

it's a 6 episode mini series. incredible television, kinda leaves you feeling grim though.

it's a 6 episode mini series. incredible television, kinda leaves you feeling grim though.

My dad had put me on to this when it first came out, It's been a minute since I've seen it...I was planning to look for it to watch it again

It was an excellent series
pimp.gif

My guy Fresh
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

My dad had put me on to this when it first came out, It's been a minute since I've seen it...I was planning to look for it to watch it again

It was an excellent series
pimp.gif

My guy Fresh
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

yeah, excellent little mini-series.. always get bummed out about how gary ended up.

a little fun fact about this show is that the real-life Andre played Brother Mouzone's right hand in The Wire.

yeah, excellent little mini-series.. always get bummed out about how gary ended up.

a little fun fact about this show is that the real-life Andre played Brother Mouzone's right hand in The Wire.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

This isn't a prequel to the wire 

yea you're right... its not a prequel. nor do you have to watc this  before you watch the wire, but this show was the inspiration for the wire.. both were written by david simon

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

This isn't a prequel to the wire 

yea you're right... its not a prequel. nor do you have to watc this  before you watch the wire, but this show was the inspiration for the wire.. both were written by david simon

I couldn't make it past the third episode. It was too depressing and I had already seen The Wire so some of the characters didn't make sense to me as junkies.
laugh.gif

I couldn't make it past the third episode. It was too depressing and I had already seen The Wire so some of the characters didn't make sense to me as junkies.
laugh.gif

just finished the first episode and this +*@+ was real as hell

Im gonna watch all of em before goin the whole way through the wire now, I never really watched tv so I didnt see anything more than 2 or 3 episodes

this was
pimp.gif
all the way through, it really made me angry at times and you feel for the characters in the show because of how genuine it is

just finished the first episode and this +*@+ was real as hell

Im gonna watch all of em before goin the whole way through the wire now, I never really watched tv so I didnt see anything more than 2 or 3 episodes

this was
pimp.gif
all the way through, it really made me angry at times and you feel for the characters in the show because of how genuine it is

Back
Top Bottom