Have y'all watched "The Corner" vol. prequel to The Wire

hey guys im in France and never heard of this mini series but i really liked the wire so a pm with a stream link wud be greatly appreciated thx in advance and if y'all have any other advice concerning shows like this id love to kno about them thx a lot peace

hey guys im in France and never heard of this mini series but i really liked the wire so a pm with a stream link wud be greatly appreciated thx in advance and if y'all have any other advice concerning shows like this id love to kno about them thx a lot peace

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Elpablo21

It was an excellent series
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watched this back in the day when I was in college. Great series. Still haven't seen The Wire though.

Watched this back in the day when I was in college. Great series. Still haven't seen The Wire though.

it really made me angry at times and you feel for the characters in the show because of how genuine it is
Because it WAS...if you watch the last episode you get to meet the REAL family it's portraying and see pics of everybody's character.
It really hit home for me coming from a similar situation. I feel "trapped" sometimes, I'm stuck between sacrificing
having a REAL LIFE and high class of associates or "staying true" to my dysfunctional drug addicted broken family.
Haven't spoken to my pops in two years...before that it was 5. And he lived 10mins away from me in Queens RIGHT
of the 7train for the last 2 years. Doesn't even know his grand-kids names and ages and my oldest is named after him.

The Corner was definitely real and I suggest any NT'ers that live that "sheltered" life to watch it, it will help understand
the "day to day" some of us face.

it really made me angry at times and you feel for the characters in the show because of how genuine it is
Because it WAS...if you watch the last episode you get to meet the REAL family it's portraying and see pics of everybody's character.
It really hit home for me coming from a similar situation. I feel "trapped" sometimes, I'm stuck between sacrificing
having a REAL LIFE and high class of associates or "staying true" to my dysfunctional drug addicted broken family.
Haven't spoken to my pops in two years...before that it was 5. And he lived 10mins away from me in Queens RIGHT
of the 7train for the last 2 years. Doesn't even know his grand-kids names and ages and my oldest is named after him.

The Corner was definitely real and I suggest any NT'ers that live that "sheltered" life to watch it, it will help understand
the "day to day" some of us face.

Back
Top Bottom