have you ever been discriminated against?

laugh.gif
today some ol white lady whispered to her friend "these n------ and they're obsession with jordans" I'm like damn
laugh.gif
I'm justwalking to work and I'm getting ished on. I then proceed to give her a few chris rock lines and walk off. But yet I'm the one feeling bad about sayingnegative things to her smh.

I have-I've been protested and demonstrated against.
Pickett signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times,
sick as the mind of the mother %!!$*@% kid that's behind,
all this commotion emotions run deep as oceans explodin,
tempers flarin from parents just blow em off and keep goin,
not taking nothin from noone give em hell long as I'm breathin,
kickin %$+ in the morning and taking names in the evenin

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

eyes.gif

Leave them with a taste sour as vinegar in they mouth
See they can trigger me, but they'll never figure me out
Look at me now, I betcha prolly sick of me now
Ain't you mama, I'ma make you look so ridiculous now

roll.gif
beat me to it. it fits perfectly

I was called a terrorist by a Palestinian dude while wearing an Israeli military shirt, dude REFUSED to sell me a bottle of Gatorade too.

laugh.gif
yeah we were walking down the street in Miami and this dude who was driving his family, it was like 5 kids in the back seat none of them strapped in
eek.gif
.He told the whole family to say Hey to the N-words. "Hey @@!*$%$!"
My friend just stood there shocked I just burst out laughing because they looked like they were from the islands and only one or two shades lighter than us.

When I was living in Orlando...I went to "Plato's Closet" to sell some old clothing...I didnt bringthem in with me as I didnt kno the procedure. I was wearing what I normally wear, boot-cut jeans, not even remotely baggy and a graphic tea...and some dunks...

I walk up to the manager and she procedes to tell me that "we don't buy RocaWear or Southpole" ...my mouth dropped, I had nothing tosay...NOTHING...I couldnt even cuss the heifer...I just gave her a
indifferent.gif
and walked right out that +%##%....needless to say I still have a %@$*-load of Polo shirts I need to get rid of

LOL as soon as I read the title i thought about about EM (no mo)...
laugh.gif

as far as the question... my family and I have only gotten those looks when we are in some fancy resturaunts and stuff... being mexicans...

I have definitely been discriminated against.

But that's not discrimination, that's just a dumb !#+#*.

yep. cuz of how i dress/look.... i usually post these but eh.....

the cafeteria lady thinks i work there. everytime i go in there, which is about twice every couple months, she asked me "hey, dont u work here?"

the security guard saw my STUDENT ID. and thought that the only reason i had a vcu ID was cuz i WORKED there. i told her i was a student and she said"naaahh, u aint no student, u?....aiight whatever u say"

the pool security guard aint wanna let me in cuz she aint think i was a student.

i walked in my political theory class and somebody whispered........"they let HIM in this class, they let anybody in college nowadays" oooooooo iwanted to get on some Charizard @+%+ and slam her #%@.
devil.gif

even a homeless man on campus came up to me and said "
eek.gif
damn!, i know u aint no student, u cant be, u look like u stepped right out the hood........ugot a dollar?"

the summer after i graduated from high school, social services told me that i had to go to a meeting so they could set me up for a job. i saw that as"well, we gotta get him in our system immediately, cuz if we dont, he aint gonna do nothin get locked up anyway" they aint eve give me a chance tojob hunt or nothin, this was like 3 mothns after graduation. i was in a room with alot of older people, like in there 30's and 40's, when i told them iwas goin to college the whole operation just stopped, dudes aint no what to do, the people in charge left the room with confused faces and had to huddle in thehallway.

my pops told me that one of his friends thought i was "a drug dealer like everybody else" when he told him that i wasnt and that i was in college olboy said "what team he play for?"....... damn, god forbid i got some type of intelligence, not everybody goes to school on a sports scholarship,

the first day i got to school, i tried to speak to a girl, and her female friend pulled her away from me and told her not to talk to me cuz i "looked likea womanizer"

i dont know if all that exactly qualifies as discrimination, but in a school as diverse as mine, how u gonna tell me that i dont LOOK like a student? it doesntmake sense. all this stuff dont really bother me cuz it isnt really serious at this point.

Back
Top Bottom