have you ever been discriminated against?

Does playing ball and everyone calling you "Yao Ming" even though you're Filipino count?

Or everyone assuming I'm good at math because of my chinky eyes?

Or is that just being stereotyped and not discriminated against?

damn I'm happy I wasn't the only one that kept playing the lines in my head when I saw this post. I was trying to avoid this post because I thought youguys would be all into a deep convo and all I could think about was eminem lines.

yes and its mad annoying, when i go to the service desk or to ask for some type of paperwork they give me the spanish version, i just give them
indifferent.gif
im moving asfar away from texas as possible once i get a career, stupid mojos make all hispanics look stupid.

I was going to come into this thread and post the Eminem line but I thought it'd be corny. But it seems like everyone had it in their mind too.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

I was going to come into this thread and post the Eminem line but I thought it'd be corny. But it seems like everyone had it in their mind too.
roll.gif

you too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

my pops told me that one of his friends thought i was "a drug dealer like everybody else" when he told him that i wasnt and that i was in college ol boy said "what team he play for?"....... damn, god forbid i got some type of intelligence, not everybody goes to school on a sports scholarship,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I have-I've been protested and demonstrated against.
Pickett signs for my wicked rhymes, look at the times,
sick as the mind of the mother %!!$*@% kid that's behind,
all this commotion emotions run deep as oceans explodin,
tempers flarin from parents just blow em off and keep goin,
not taking nothin from noone give em hell long as I'm breathin,
kickin %$+ in the morning and taking names in the evenin

roll.gif
exactly what i was about to say. first thing that came up in myhead.

Back
Top Bottom