Have you ever bought a girl a designer bag?

SuperAntigen & dreClark sayingsome real stuff
pimp.gif

but at the end of the day this is all that matters:

If you got it, blow that @+*#... You cant take that @+*# with you when you die.

http://SuperAntigen.niketalk.yuku.com

I'm still not seeing what's so bad about buying your girl a bag. A gift is a gift no matter how much it costs.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Even $34.50 is too much to pay for a fake bag. I hate knockoffs.
i seen super variants of bags made in certain factories in kong kong that got em up to specs.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

a bag is a waste of money. & i don't need gifts. if i want something i'll buy it myself. i don't believe in giving a gift just for the sake of giving a gift. i like when people put thought into things.
you wanna spend money on me, spend it on like an experience that will last.... a memory. i cherish thoughts and things more than material objects. anyone can throw down the mastercard... but you really can't put a price on a genuine heartfelt gesture.

instead of like a bag.. like pay for sky diving or hot air ballooning or a different restaurant.. a museum .. a gallery .. something exciting. hell i'd prefer a good book over a bag. let's me know you actually took time and put thought into the person i actually am.

thats whats up....spoken like a true queen. I see what you put more value in...appreciated.
the world needs more young women like urself. well put

Don't do it...before you know it, you're going to have to top a $300+ bag with something more expensive.

Better off just making something for her: scrapbook, picture-frame, etc... things that are more meaningful and take time and effort. She'll appreciate itmore I think.

I actually broke up with a girl because of this, we was out shopping and she saw this 300 dollar guess bag she wanted. I was like naw, and she kept hagglingme, I knew it was a test to see if I would cave in. She is one example but girls will ask you for things just to see if you have a backbone, If I am giving agirl something trust she won't have to ask more than once. Needless to say I smashed and dropped her soon after.

I bought my girl a Louis bag for christmas 2 years ago and it is tore up now. I'm never buying her anything that expensive again.

No I haven't. Will I, it really shouldn't matter and not because it's no one else's business (which it isn't).

No one should get anything off of GP. People do have to earn things, especially in a relationship, where it's rarely 50/50. And price should not matter.

The act of giving something to somebody should be enough. Will a $500 bag mean more than an "I Love You" card, maybe. Should it? No.

If they do what needs to be done, there is definitely no problem with buying them things. The error is when you start putting "value" to thosethings.

Everything should be valuable if it's coming from me, freely.

But just because they earn things, doesn't mean they deserve to get treated every time. By varying up the rate at which you give the gifts, not only willthe person appreciate you more, they'll also continue to do what they've been doing.

People cheat because they're significant others weren't doing something right.

Buying expensive things for a girlfriend is another form of payment. Your "wifey" is a prostitute and your paying for sex.

My girl stay buyin me gucci wallets

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Buying expensive things for a girlfriend is another form of payment. Your "wifey" is a prostitute and your paying for sex.

My girl stay buyin me gucci wallets

2vshkc2.gif

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

not always true...
Give me a scenario when it isn't.

some people are just selfish and what it both ways...how many dudes on here cheat but say they have a great girl...but they want new P or it doesn't mattercuz they aren't married...

Originally Posted by eye see soles

not always true...
Give me a scenario when it isn't.

some people are just selfish and what it both ways...how many dudes on here cheat but say they have a great girl...but they want new P or it doesn't matter cuz they aren't married...
Yea, but obviously she isn't doing something right. No man is going to jeopardize something good. There's always something.

Back
Top Bottom